What is your priority in life right now?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For be honest , the priority in the life should be to investigate as much as possible , for don't say everything available , concernining to a PROMISE ???? such promise is THE EVERLASTING LIFE .
Because this life is subject and much more with so much sexual activity , in one second of our lwe can lose it , may be heart atack as example .
If anybody can star the seach and investigation in BRIDE or Husbads is much better (two heads think much better than one ) if later sons can help much more better .

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
For be honest , the priority in the life should be to investigate as much as possible , for don't say everything available , concernining to a PROMISE ???? such promise is THE EVERLASTING LIFE .
Because this life is subject and much more with so much sexual activity , in one second of our lwe can lose it , may be heart atack as example .
If anybody can star the seach and investigation in BRIDE or Husbads is much better (two heads think much better than one ) if later sons can help much more better .
Unfortunately.. most people don't follow the bible and most don't follow marriage before sex either.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living life on my own terms, to control my bipolar disorder, find a job that I enjoy, move out, find someone that really loves me for me and the all encompassing one... achieve inner peace.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Watching Hazelgod have his picture taken by Snoozan without his shirt. In her house.

Right now.

:biggrin1:

I knew you were up to something...you were being way too quiet over there by that keyboard. Now I know why!

Priority:
Enjoying the simple pleasures in life. Like tits.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on college for football basically so my priority at this point is working hard enough to make it to the NFL. That's my main priority.

If that fails (and it'd better not cuz papa needs a Bentley) then that's where my other priority comes in: Getting my degree in Literature so I can become a teacher or professor.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to finish off my college degree at some point soon. I got three quarters of the way through it and then dropped out due to a financial opportunity that arose. I'd like to have more fun and take better advantage of my youth. I also wouldn't mind meeting a girl who doesn't want to trap me - who makes me wild and makes things a little difficult for me by being somewhat hard to hold on to.

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to live More in the present, than dwell in the past, Keep in mind that it's only Money, we can't take it with us. Go back to school, I'll do it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Living life on my own terms, to control my bipolar disorder, find a job that I enjoy, move out, find someone that really loves me for me and the all encompassing one... achieve inner peace.

hey man. good to see I'm not the only man on here thats bi-polar (I'm bi-polar type II with hypo-mania) care to talk about our illness sometime? I'd like to find someone out there who is around my age that I can talk to about my illness....and I'm a good listener.... btw....your goals and mine are very similar josh

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My priorities in life:

• To remain invisible.
  • To maintain my sense of humor.
  • To no longer date or have romantic notions during this recession.
  • To find my happiness.
  • To cease taking stuff off of people in real life.
  • To let people know about ACT NOW -- SIGN THE PETITION | First Freedom First . The REAL reasons for keeping the U.S. Consititution intact.

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(quote)
I lost too many close people too soon...it kinda shocked me.

Thank God... I'm not the only one that feels that way

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't give an accurate answer to this right now. My girlfriend and I broke up on new years and I just can't shake it. My classes are going down the drain, I'm just slacking on everything in life right now. I'm starting to questions it all as if its all worth it. Do I really want to be "successful" and "wealthy". No, I want to surround myself with production fun people male and female and live in a mixture of environments until I can truly figure myself out.

At the absolute moment though, I'm trying to flirt hardcore with a girl I met not too long ago. Problem is she lives over an hour away and with work and school I have no free time.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At the absolute moment though, I'm trying to flirt hardcore with a girl I met not too long ago. Problem is she lives over an hour away and with work and school I have no free time.

Dude, be a responsible consumer...forget about her and find a girl close to home. Support your local providers.

Besides, everyone knows local pussy tastes much fresher.