What is your priority in life right now?

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My priority is to graduate college/get my degree. It'll remain my main priority until I'm near death/dead or until I graduate, obviously.

I do have lower priorities in life such as move out of this town so that I can get into a bigger college, master all genres of music on guitar, get a well paying job, etc... but all that comes when it comes, I'm focusing on this upcoming semester.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe, but then husbands got nowhere to drop off their wifes for a day or two :rolleyes: That place gives me head ache in less then 20min. Nm make it 5...

I wouldn't be caught dead at Ikea. Who would have imagined that the largest Swedish business success is making furnitures that looks like they where made of Lego.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posters,

Dansk bof is Danish beef. Best beef you can think of.

Surstromming is the worst food you can imagine. It's rotten fish. I mean actually genuinely rotten. It is so rotten that the can it comes in swells up from all of the rot inside. People ate it long ago only because they were starving. Now it is macho to eat it.

It smells like skunk. No exaggeration. It must taste like skunk too, I don't know, I never taste it and never will. If you open a can, do it outside or your house will stink.

krisse, you ever taste it?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posters,

Dansk bof is Danish beef. Best beef you can think of.

Surstromming is the worst food you can imagine. It's rotten fish. I mean actually genuinely rotten. It is so rotten that the can it comes in swells up from all of the rot inside. People ate it long ago only because they were starving. Now it is macho to eat it.

It smells like skunk. No exaggeration. It must taste like skunk too, I don't know, I never taste it and never will. If you open a can, do it outside or your house will stink.

krisse, you ever taste it?

Geez, a Swede that hasn't tried it. Even I have tried it - not to be recommended, though...

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To get myself together (mostly financially). I feel the only way to get full enjoyment out of life is to never have to worry about financial woes. Money problems even fuck up relationships, so everything really revolves around it (everything that matters to me, at least).