What is your priority in life right now?

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Three weekends in a row, I'm running a race. then 2 week break for another one.

A race I registered for was filled up and I was on a waiting list..like number 300something. So I didn't think I would get added. Instead I registered for a 10 mile race and a 1/2 marathon 2 weeks later. That's good enough.

I just got an email - "good news! you've been removed from the waiting list and registered for the race - 4 weeks to go!" That's just Murphy's law working over on me. Had I not registered the other races, I would not have been added to the race.

:eek: Good luck.

I know the feeling - some friends were teasing my about joining a ½ marathon on May 3rd. I knew the race was fully booked, so I agreed... Stupid me! They had already bought an entry for me to the race, so I have to run my first ½ marathon in less than a month.

Same for me.... 21 may is the date that I'm getting screwed. :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My priority is to get my ass into gear to move to south Florida. I hate the cold and in NJ it can be cold from October to April. I pray that I can give notice at my apartment by the end of this month. I have a flexible lease that says I can leave at any time but I have to give 2 months notice to move.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To obtain decent employment, which does not make me want to climb to the top of a bell tower and shoot everything that moves. :cool:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hugs rugby I am still healing from a badly broken heart.
seems like fate too has seen fit to keep me single.
been single now a year men come along but they just don't seem to stay long.
so right now i am just taking one day at a time

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
My priority right now is easily to make sure I finally get my degree sometime next year, and then after that it will be to find a good job before my federal loans start to come after me..

Say no more, say no more, know whatahmean, nudge nudge?

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!

Oooh! Ya wicked Ay! Wicked Ay! Oooh hooh! Say No MORE!

Is your wife.. is she uh, a goer? Knowwhatimean?