What Is Your Reaction?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Jun 24, 2004.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are a pretty lengthy thread where guys described the verbal reactions they got to someone seeing their penis for the first time. It might be interesting to find out what the ladies have to say on this topic. What Is the first thing out of your mouth when you come across the generously endowed?

2. melinda

melinda New Member

I usually have a smile creep across my face...and cant take my eyes or hands off it...especially if I had no clue that the guy was as big as he turned out to be.

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

MELINDA !

Most guys LIVE for exactly that kind of reaction, too!
    On behalf of all of us.... Thanks. ;)

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Usually a delighted smile followed by something like "Oh my God, is that ALL for me??"

5. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    when the wife saw mine for the first time, she said that the thought that ran through her mind was "that is not gonna fit, and it sure as hell gonna hurt"

6. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: When I first saw it I teared up, crying but no sound. Like I said before I felt obligated. We didn't have sex until a while after that.

7. jonb

Gold Member

You shouldn't feel obligated to have sex. This isn't the 19th century. Women can enjoy it, and even have orgasms. Unless you live in Somalia in which case your main organ for having orgasms was removed when you were a girl.

8. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I think if someone started getting upset over me, I'd get more upset than they were! :lol:

Oh yes, the dreaded citorectomy. It's amazing what people do with ice-cream scoops nowadays. :angry:

9. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    I am not very big (only 8" x 6") but every woman has said "Oh! that's a big one" or "if it's that size soft let me see it hard".
    What the heck do they say to real big cocks!

Franky

10. naughty

Gold Member

HI,

I guess it would be one I heard in a story about a phrase used by an uncouth young man in N.Y.C. at the top of his lungs on an acquaintance of mine when he got a good look at her from the back, " ...DAY-YUM BAY-BEE! I DID"NT KNOW YOU WAS PACKIN' LIKE DAT! I DIDN"T KNOW YOU WAS PACKIN" LIKE DAT! I'M GONNA DREAM ABOUT YOU! " LOL! Actually. I have used that one twice but only for the ears of the one to whom I am refering! My friends and I have a running joke about it now and use it whenever we see something quite superlative or awe inspiring! LOL! :p
    Naughty

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thanks, Naughty! I'm gonna file that one away and hope I have an occasion to use it one day!

12. jonb

Gold Member

Technically, it's called infibulation when they also scrape the labia minora off and tie the labia majora together.

13. D_Humper E Bogart

I was only kidding about the scoop!

Damn.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

yeah, that sure made me cross my legs and clamp shut!!

15. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: That didn't affect me much. I just kinda stared blankly at the screen. I am so desensitized.

16. jonb

Gold Member

Well, what's funny about it is, the British criminalizing infibulation made peoples who didn't practice it before take it up in protest.

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

You have got to be shitting me! Nothing funny at all about that, how sad the world is sometimes....

18. E_N

E_N Member

it was one of the most sexy things I've heard of, and I wasn't awake for it!

Before I married my wife, we were just friends for a long time. When I first met her, I gave her a hug which she calls a "horse" hug. What this means is that the guy hugs with his torso while leaving his lower body safely distanced from the person he his hugging. I thought I was just being polite.

However, this told her either a) I had an erection B) I was packing or c) both a and b. She quietly filed that information away, and sure enough, I contined to hug her like I did for many months.

As our friendship grew closer, and was moving towards real romance, we began to spend much more time just hanging out. One day, I had eaten lunch with her (lasagna) and it made me tired. I took a nap on her bed, and while I was asleep read a book next to me. While I was asleep, I must have dreamed of something sexy because I became aroused enough to entice my future wife (mind you we were just friends at the time) to stroke and squeeze my business.

She told me all this much later, after we had been dating for a while. I still think it is super, super hot. She said that day, when she felt me through my pants, she was shocked. She had thought I might be big, but she had no idea I would turn out to be "that big."

Thank God I was erect. :D

19. D_Humper E Bogart

That is so cool. I need to horse hug more people. ^_^

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

ooh, pick me, Orca!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted