What Is Your Record For The Most Sex Partners In One Night?

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Excluding an orgy or anything like it, three. I have probably had two or three days with two women. I take that back, as there is no reason that a girlfriend doesn't count, so about four or five with two women.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex and I hosted 2 orgies at our house. We had around 10 to 12 different guys show up. I think we played with most of those guys that night, some play was just jacking each other off, some play was much more involved. I would guess that I played around with 8 different guys each time.

When I used to host at my gloryhole and Craigslist was still around, I used to get quite a bit of guys wanting to come over. There was a few times I would start early and go most of the night. The most I had in a day was 12 guys. The number of guys who contact me has really dropped off since Craigslist stopped the ads. I miss those days.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in my single days I had sex with 3 to 4 guys in a 24hr period easily. I do remember one time when I had 2 threesomes and had sex with two guys in a 24hr period so maybe my max is 5?

If threesomes and foursomes dont count then probably 3. I would date a guy, have sex with him, then have sex with my roommate and then have sex the next day with some other hookup. Lol I was bad.