What Is Your Record For The Most Sex Partners In One Night?

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For this I’m assuming to not count orgies or gang bangs. My record would be 6 guys.

A couple of years back I was in Istanbul for new years, on the day before year end I woke up around 3ish pm with an Egyptian guy that I’ve had over. We were spooning and I feel his throbbing cock poking at my hole. He slowly got me flat on my stomach with him on top of me. He pushed his cock into me slowly but I got up on all fours for him to fuck me. As he went on pounding my ass his load from the night before was squirting out with each thrust. After he came we showered together (we fooled around about in there and I took him into my throat and ass but no climax).

Then I met up with friends while texting another Egyptian guy that I met the night before. Didn’t hook up with him since I took that other guys with me and I didn’t think they would agree to a threesome. I went to his hotel where he had a double room with his friend sleeping on the other bed. I started sucking his cock just before he took off my clothes and fucked me in front of his friend. He came on my ass and I cleaned up and left.

I was then texting him when I left and said he really wanted to breed me but wasn’t sure if that’d be ok. I told him that I’m one prep and I take morning after meds and usually only meet up with Arabs and such. Told him I love having loads inside me and I like groups. Since he fucked me as his friend woke up and watched I thought he wanted his friend to join. But he said he’s not into sharing an ass but told me he’d wanna fuck me after other guys dumping their loads in me. So I messaged a Saudi guy I knew to hook up and see if his friend was interested. Went to their hotel and after some kissing and sucking them off they took turns fucking me and dumping their loads (each came twice).

I messaged the second Egyptian guy to meet up at my hotel after I rest a bit and shower. Agreed that I’d be with him tonight while at the clubs. He came over and we got to making out. He tried fingering me to check if I had their loads in there. Felt him rock hard and bent over for him. As he penetrate me their loads came gushing out where he used it as lube to fuck me. He eventually dumped his own load inside me. We then got ready and went to the club dancing and grinding with his loads inside me. At some point we went to the bathroom and managed to get a stall where he fucked another load inside me.

After that we separated and I was more social meeting and talking to other guys. I found an Iraqi guy at the bar that hit on and asked to dance. While dancing I felt his bulge and it seems he’s well hung (my type) so I asked him back to my hotel before heading to cheeky club. I couldn’t manage to clean out the other loads so he fucked me while I had those loads in my ass. He was verbal and dominant with me, pushing my head down or pinning me as he violated my hole. He came inside me before telling me he wanted to cum on my face. I then told him to fuck me again if he’d want but he couldn’t pull out and dumped his load inside me.

I pushed their loads out and cleaned up before heading to cheeky club where I saw a Lebanese fuck buddy of mine. We danced together and he’d play with my hole and feel me up, I’d grab into his cock and jerk him off on the dance floor. As we were grinding he pulled down my jeans and managed to pop his cock into my ass and fuck me a bit but we had to stop because of the crowd and cameras. I got to suck his cock a bit in the bathroom stall before the bathroom attendant banged on the door and asked us to leave. We went back to his hotel where we partied together and he kept using me hole. We watched the sun come up on his balcony with his cock deep inside my worn out hole. We maybe tired out and slept just a couple of hours before noon

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
7 guys/friends.. early part of my life

When I was 28 had fantasy being tied up naked and blindfolded .. didn’t want to know how many or who they were.. just come in fuck me or stick dick in my mouth and get off and leave
The buddy that set it up stayed and watched 23 guys fuck me and 12 sucked off and swalllwed

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does it have to be penetration?

My girlfriend at the time and me, 4 of her friends and one of her friend's fairly well endowed boyfriend went on spring break together.

Third night it started with the girls taking about how big he looked when his bathing suit clung getting out of the pool earlier that day. Next thing I know his girlfriend is holding his big hard cock with two of the other girls licking his cock together. By the time my girlfriend got my hard little dick out he was laying down with his girlfriend sitting in his face with the two girls sucking his balls and cock.

That's when my girlfriend mounted me and started fucking me while her bestfriend got on my face and i ate her out. By the time I came, her bestfriend couldn't take any more of my eating her pussy and i had already eaten another girl to a few orgasms.

By the end of the night i had only fucked my girlfriend but i had eaten everyone's pussy a few times, the other guy faired better, he only gave oral to two other girls beside his girlfriend, but his cock made its way into all 5 girl's mouths and pussies and he came in my girlfriend and 2 other girls.
Awesome story

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most was two girls in one night. Not mff. I fucked one girl thelater that night I fucked her friend.

one time at an adult bookstore, I had 5 guys suck my dick in one night.

Reactions: ipex

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only 1 for me.

I attended a gang bang once with 4 women and about 20 guys in attendance. I started fooling around with 1 but since 2 other guys were also doing things to her, I found I couldn't get hard. There was another woman I would have loved to fuck (greats tits and ass) but she was always surrounded by guys. The other 2 women were not my type in any way (morbidly obese) so I didn't approach them. I did see one of the two suck off one of the guys with amazing enthusiasm and definitely would have been good with her sucking me off in that worked out (it didn't).

I just never had the pickup skills that some of you guys obviously have!

Reactions: Nemorex