What Is Your Record For The Most Sex Partners In One Night?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That must have amazing to watch, what did the women say after he had fucked them all? You say battleship dick, how big was he? Was that why so many women wanted to have sex with him?

Reactions: HorseHung40's

NYGeoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My biggest day was a year or so ago when a friend organized a sex party. There were about 20 or so guys there and I had sex with 9 or 10 of them. I blew a load in the first guy I fucked which allowed me to pace myself for the rest of the event. Ended up cumming three times. I slept so well that night!

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
That must have amazing to watch, what did the women say after he had fucked them all? You say battleship dick, how big was he? Was that why so many women wanted to have sex with him?

They mostly praised his skillz and compared cum #'s and soreness issues. One of the girls measured him at 12+inches. He was good-looking, 6'2", 150 lbs. athletic build.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They mostly praised his skillz and compared cum #'s and soreness issues. One of the girls measured him at 12+inches. He was good-looking, 6'2", 150 lbs. athletic build.

So realistically probably between 8 and 9 inches? They compared the number of times they came or he came? Was it good soreness or bad soreness issues?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the other players has 9 inches and battleship is bigger. they compared how many times they came, he came once for each girl. Good soreness.

That sounds like one hot party to remember.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sex Party 3-4....usually fuck one for 45 minutes; run my mouth or have a drink for 15 minutes then on to the next...

In one day: 4

Guys suckin me at a gloryhole.. 20 plus... They try to be slick playing the old switch-a-too like I can’t tell that a different guy is suckin my dick...it’s amazing though when you are drunk...high... poppers and every single guy is a top tier dick sucker...the shit I have experienced with that...