What is your refractory period?

balboajo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While my penis is only average size, I have been blessed with no refractory period (and I'm almost 50). When I am very excited, I stay hard after climax and can start all over again. Can anyone else do this?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
balboajo said:
While my penis is only average size, I have been blessed with no refractory period (and I'm almost 50). When I am very excited, I stay hard after climax and can start all over again. Can anyone else do this?

:kiss:

My dream man ready to go again!!!

Congratulations!!!:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
IS THIS QUESTION REALLY NECESSARY?:mad:

Seriously, mine is definitely getting longer ... my refractory period, that is.

What is it now? An hour? And for a good return on labour invested, maybe two hours.

And last week, for the first time, the barber shaved my ears.

The motor's good, but the chassis's just holding.

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when I have masturbated more than once in a day and wanted to see how many times I could do it in a short period of time, I was able to masturbate 6 times in 3 hours. On average though my refractory period is about 20-30 minutes before I am ready to go again.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Depends on the woman. Depends on what (if anything) she does to shorten my refractory period. If she expects it to just get hard again by itself, she may be in for a bit of a wait.

I have, fairly recently, gone 3 times in 2 hours without the aid of performance enhancers. I used to be able to do a lot more. I used to be younger than 38, too.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kenshin_281 said:
when I have masturbated more than once in a day and wanted to see how many times I could do it in a short period of time, I was able to masturbate 6 times in 3 hours. On average though my refractory period is about 20-30 minutes before I am ready to go again.

You are exactly the same as I am now, kenshin. I had no refractory period at age 25... was all full speed ahead all the time!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
balboajo said:

Yes I can still do this despite being well into my 50s. Funnily enough I didn't develop the ability or the need to do it until around age 24.

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not entirely sure if I have a refractory period. Usually after I climax, I retain about 80% stiffness, and usually with a little coaxing, it can go back to 100% stiffness in little time at all.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 57 if there is reason to stay hard after an orgasm it is not a problem at all. If I go flaccid it can sometimes take 5-10 minutes to get rock hard again, but there has to be something worth getting excited about.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I love these kinds of threads.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I have a negative refractory period. I'm already getting hard and building up my second load before I shoot off my first. I always thought I was normal, until the other day, when my girlfriend Angelina Jolie told me she'd never been with anyone like me before. So I asked my doctor (who also told me on that same visit that he's never seen one bigger of course) and, stunned at my amazingness and obvious superiority over all other men, he gave me his hot nurse's phone number, and didn't bill me for the appointment either. Big Dick Medical Mutual, don't leave home without it!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AboutAverage said:

I have a negative refractory period. I'm already getting hard and building up my second load before I shoot off my first. I always thought I was normal, until the other day, when my girlfriend Angelina Jolie told me she'd never been with anyone like me before. So I asked my doctor (who also told me on that same visit that he's never seen one bigger of course) and, stunned at my amazingness and obvious superiority over all other men, he gave me his hot nurse's phone number, and didn't bill me for the appointment either. Big Dick Medical Mutual, don't leave home without it!

WOW, I am really impressed! There "aint no way" to top this guy's tale! No sense in even posting any more to this thread! It is all topped out! :biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My refractory period is often zero, unless I have a condom on, which makes it difficult to maintain stimulation immediately after the first orgasm.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AboutAverage said:

You are such a naughty boy, I may just have to spank your bare butt! By the way, I love your avatar. I've seen that episode many times, and noticed the "implied" image, but never really noticed just how sexual it is. Gotta love The Simpsons.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AboutAverage said:

And to think I thought I was the only one who had a NEgative refractory period. We need to start a Group, AA....:biggrin1: BTW, Tell Angelina that I loved her chicken parm last night, and that Alyssa (milano) and I will bring the Wine next time.:rolleyes: