What is your refractory period?

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my early 20's i could get it up and going again in 5-10 min, but now depending on the stimulation it's 15-20min....not to bad for 52!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two large breaths and I am good to go again:biggrin1:

I think us chicks so win out here guys. I can come over 30 times in a sex session, I only stop when I get sore :tongue:

:smile:
Honey

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ha! I cum like a woman! SO THERE! :tongue:

Seriously - what I can do refractory-period-wise is not always what is enjoyable - the first orgasm is almost always the best. But if I've shot too quick the first time it's not over by any means.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have received compliments (and little joking "comments") about my above-average endurance because of my almost non-existant refractory period and my ability to "go" several times even in a short period of time. Well, if you aren't going to get compliments on your size (growers who are above average when hard probably don't get the same respect as those of the same size who are showers), get compliments on your performance.:wink:

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It varies for me.

Only if I haven't masturbated or had sex for about 3/4 days - I can go again... within 5 mins. And the second orgasm is SO intense.

My record was 7 times in 24 hours.

J/O 3 times in 90mins
Sex 4 times in two hours.

Superwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a bit of an anomily. I have no refractory period because I can basically cum as much as I want. I have learned to become multiorgasmic so I can have orgasms and not cum. I have also been blessed with the ability to cum and keep fucking until I cum again and again. Therefore my fuck sessions tend to be long, but I stay hard all the time. It is a mindset as much as anything.
I have been to sex parties where the guys were hot and the dicks were big and have had as many as 35 orgasms and cum (actually ejaculated) 10 times. (It is hard to keep count after awhile) It is a blessing and I take advantage of it as much as possible. The great thing about it is that each time I orgasm or even cum it is more intense than the last one and by the time I am done I am about ready to pass out. I can go until my physical body gives out. Being a sex party pig, it sure makes it a hell of a lot of fun.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Superwood said:
I am a bit of an anomily. I have no refractory period because I can basically cum as much as I want. I have learned to become multiorgasmic so I can have orgasms and not cum. I have also been blessed with the ability to cum and keep fucking until I cum again and again. Therefore my fuck sessions tend to be long, but I stay hard all the time. It is a mindset as much as anything.
I have been to sex parties where the guys were hot and the dicks were big and have had as many as 35 orgasms and cum (actually ejaculated) 10 times. (It is hard to keep count after awhile) It is a blessing and I take advantage of it as much as possible. The great thing about it is that each time I orgasm or even cum it is more intense than the last one and by the time I am done I am about ready to pass out. I can go until my physical body gives out. Being a sex party pig, it sure makes it a hell of a lot of fun.

Sensei - TEACH ME!