What is your Role at LPSG?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
There are many many members here.

I figure you can classify them all. So, What is your role as a member here?? Are you a, Lurker? A Post Whore? A troll in disguise? A Flirt? An intellectual? Just to name a few....

It would be interesting to see what people consider themselves here.

I would say, I am a moderate post whore, who enjoys flirting but likes to see the board when it has elements of intelligence. I am here to see pictures and discuss issues with others as well.

Next?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

I figure you can classify them all. So, What is your role as a member here?? Are you a, Lurker? A Post Whore? A troll in disguise? A Flirt? An intellectual? Just to name a few....

I would say, I am a moderate post whore, who enjoys flirting but likes to see the board when it has elements of intelligence. I am here to see pictures and discuss issues with others as well.

Next?

i consider myself to be jeff's numbers program leader. :biggrin1:

love to read and post. it's a fairly even mix of serious discussion and "play" probably if an analysis could be done
on what i look at/read and write about.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:

Next?

I am here to learn, to become a student of myself. I don't know how that would be classified.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Pfffffft, what about serving as my chaperone? :cop:

Good topic, jeff!

I tend to ebb and flow here. When I am around, I post when I see a thread I feel like responding to, whether it's an interesting topic or a harmless bit of fluff. I like being exposed (watch it) to various povs, even when I might disagree with them. Sometimes I play in the arcade, especially if the boards are going through a particularly odious and/or zzzzzzzzzzz period (I'm happy to say those have been less frequent as of late). More than anything, I like the sense of community here, and getting to know people via their opinions/rants/sense of humor. This is the only board thingie I have ever joined and I'm really amazed at its ability to draw me back, even when I float off to the real world now and then.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm here - in my better moments - to learn from a group (largely) of rather interesting fellow posters.

Mostly it's an observational thing for me. And I've learned much not only from the content of what people write (or often the lack thereof) but also from the rather overt reactions my posting style seems to elicit. What's interesting about a message board is people feel freer to "let you have it" without fear of retribution.

In the tactile world much of what's going on here in dialogue is equally there just under the surface yet it's not articulated since if it were the world would be in one monstrous fist fight.

Wait! :33: I think we are already.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

Next?

I have no idea what I would be classified as. I post some, but really only when I come up with an at least semi-witty remark or if I have a question or genuine experience in the matter at hand.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
BTW, you whore yourself out far less frequently now than you did when you first joined, jeff (at least in terms of posts). Right, alex? :tongue:

Give me time, I have to get back to school. Once I am there, Post WHORE status RESUMED!!!!!:tongue:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is a thread somewhere on why we joined LPSG in the first place, which is very different, but I now think of myself as a regular contributor. I consciously try to inject a bisexual point of view.

I remember how good it felt to receive responses to my intro post, so I also try to welcome new members when possible.

And I am an incorrigible, but largely ineffective, flirt...

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe a secret admirer of sorts. Also, I love to chat. Especially when it concerns genetalia and other sexy stuff. Sometimes I get a little deep. But usally I am as light and airy as a not so smelly fart, one that only a few people smell every now and then and when they do they aren't offended, but turned on.

Okay, that is the WORST metaphor i have ever come up with in my life. It must be because i haven't went to sleep yet from yesterday (i.e. all my late last night posts).

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to think of myself as one of the board logicians and educators.

I guess that's what I get for doing my own thinking, eh?