Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pussy-destroyer.

Firecrackers and neighborhood strays do NOT count. ;D

You are definitely our nurturer :biggrin1:

I'm guessing I'm a post whore and flirt, unless someone can come up with something better for me.

+1 to those sentiments, but also let me add my own. *Squish* Hugging post. :>

I breast feed.

Back to anatomy 101 for you dear. Because what I saw you trying to feed upon is not present in female anatomy. :biggrin1:

*hides under Subgirrl's skirt*

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea what role I play here. I don't think I post enough to be considered a frequent poster, or am flirty enough to be a flirt; nor am I a great intellectual, or eye candy. Not as nurturing as petite...

Fuck it, someone assign me a role.:redface:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea what role I play here. I don't think I post enough to be considered a frequent poster, or am flirty enough to be a flirt; nor am I a great intellectual, or eye candy. Not as nurturing as petite...

Fuck it, someone assign me a role.:redface:

I hereby dub you the Poster of Epics - you may not post often enough to be a post whore, but when you do, you write enough for 10 posts :biggrin1:

Plus you're terribly huggable and highly entertaining :smile:.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: LOL Ok I formally accept that role. There was that one post I posted that was probably long enough to have encompassed 1000 posts:redface: so i think it fit.

Uh oh. My posts may be long, but not grand, so perhaps Poster of Loooonnngggg Posts would be more accurate lol:redface: