What is your somatotype?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by naughty, Mar 31, 2005.

1. naughty

Gold Member

Hi Chimera,

Thank you for starting this thread .This has always been fascinating to me. I can not relate to the penis size since I dont have one of those ( merely its complement! LOL! ) but I would say that I up until a certain point had an ectomorphic base with continuing encroachment of endomorphic elements... :(

In terms of my personality I am highly ectotonic with slight touches of endo and mesomorphonic.

Naughty

2. jonb

Gold Member

Ecto/meso here; I lean more toward ecto, so I clicked that.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

I think ecto? You can see if thats right by my avatar once you stop spewin up lol. I'll change the pic tomorrow dont worry :p

4. budday

budday New Member

Same as jonb. I'm a fast runner and I look like Knight only a lot less British.

But I think I've betrayed the mesomorph in me by becoming a teacher. I have become all brain & persona and entirely forsaken the physical existence. Do I even exist? My body is like an igloo that has been converted into a cannabis grow-op. I think it's melting...

5. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: Mesomorph I think, I play alot of 'Soccer' so I'm pretty broad built, but not with heavy muscle, more toned, but muscular legs. Personality wise I was a mix of them all to be honest.

6. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I'm an endo/meso mix body type with my personality in the ecto, so quite frankly I feel any correlation between body type and personality is bunk.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no idea. I try not to second-guess myself in this kind of way. I think most of us could probably relate equally strongly to any of the three archetypes described depending on how we're feeling at any given time.

8. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

Ecto/meso here. 50/50 I'd say. Not one of the "big guns" around here: 8 x 5.5.

ChimersTx how are you going to corelate penis size to body type if you don't know everyone's size?

BTW, this is a fun little game but the "Sheldon Types" strikes me as a lot of 19th century Anglo-Euro-American clap-trap. I was shocked to see he lived in 20th century America because his system sounds like it came from the "racial purity" bunch in some late 19th century middle European monarchy.

It is so vague too. Can someone point to a valid scientific way it can be used?

9. budday

budday New Member

Nope.

We are all supposed to just sit here transfixed by the Chimera's anthropological gaze.

Actually this raises a valid concern Chimera. Is there a possibility you (and I really don't mean this as an accusation) are asking this in order to confirm beliefs about yourself and your body through comparison with others? This is basically the point of all such quasi-scientific anthropological projects for the last eon or so.

Or maybe you've just been reading Billy Budd.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

This is the best post I've ever read in my entire life.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I mean I didn't come into the world with my somatotype information stamped on my left buttcheek. I can't see which of those types I'm supposed to be, and I really can't summon the effort required to figure it out.

12. pumpmaster

pumpmaster New Member

Albums:
    I am most definitely a Mesomorph. Even though I have a very thick goatee now my face when clean shaven has sharp features to it with high cheek bones. I am part, English, Irish, Dutch, and German with 25 % Cherokee Indian added to the mix. That's why I have a redish brown tone to me.

I guess I get my large parts down stairs from the german part of the family being thick and all. :evilgrin:

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I just got the results back from my tests:

It seems I'm amorphous.

14. Pappy

Pappy Member

Definately ecto with a meso influence. Like jonb I lean more toward ecto and that is what I checked.

15. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    Mesomorph here and leaning towards endotonic.

I think that we shouldn't read too much into this. Yes, it today's world, it does seem odd to compare one's physical self with the range of body types, and speculate on one's personality traits. Don't the police use a similar method (i.e. profiling) to identify a suspect? Am I wrong?

Think of astrology. How many of us read their horoscopes every morning? Astrology is nonsense, but how many of us like to believe it is true. :freak:

16. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: A mix of all, but mostly ecto.....knight, you should keep that new avatar of you up, it is a good one! I doubt anyone is throwing up from looking at it.

17. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: I'm definitly Meso w/ ecto temperment. I agree w/ nlatimer and dr rock, I think this mostly psuedo-scientific crap (like freinology). But it's fun anyway.

18. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm an ectomorphic mesomorph in build. Temperament-wise, I'm ectotonic.

19. HebrewNational

HebrewNational New Member

Between Endo and Ecto in body type, yet between endo and meso in personality traits. I guess a pretty average guy.
    I am also a Leo. I give the idea that body type affect personility as much credibility as astrology, ie: none.

I am tall (6'5"), 240 lbs and my endowment measures 8x7

20. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

A mix of ecto and meso here, I'm pretty skinny, but I still have a bit of muscle tone. More ecto though, as I'm not real muscly, but I do get pretty good grades and am pretty smart (not to sound concieted or anything) when I want/need to be. Wouldn't mind being a little more meso, it wouldn't look bad on me at all (like DMW, he's not exactly a giant (hieght-wise I mean lmao) but his build looks great on him)
    I'm a Libra, maybe that leads to some of my ecto-ness?
    Temperament-wise, I'm more ectotonic, but I have been known to be catatonic at times.....like...right....n.o...w......*stares into space, shaking slightly*..................APRIL FOOLS! lol

Draft saved Draft deleted