What is your traffic flaw?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today was another wonderful traffic experience. A flatbed takes a clover leaf too fast and flips over. So naturally the rubber neckers have to stop on all 4 lanes going straight and under an overpass. FHP had blocked off the exit ramp and the wreck was 3/4 of the way thru the cloverleaf. Anyway, traffic moved up and stopped as the retards were trying to see as much of it as they could.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lets see:rolleyes:.......I got 3 speeding tickets in 6 months. The first one was 90 bucks, the second $180 and the 3rd was $280...where should I start?:dunno:

what can I say? I like to speed....

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as the driving slow to save money my car always seems to be the opposite...my school is 3.5 hours away and if i'm sppeding like I ussually am (when I say speeding I mean as in doing between 100-120 for most of the way and no less than 85 unless there is heavy traffic or a traffic jam) I can make it all the way home on just a quarter tank which is 20 bucks in my car. If I'm going normal I'm using between a half tank and 3/4 a tank which is about 40-60 dollars. I think the reduction in cost comes from other things that people don't take into consideration things such as heat or air conditioner (which I always burn). Check my blog!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband has always called me "Leadfoot".......But that is because I drive 80 miles per hour on the Interstate when we are doing long distance trips......and when I am driving I always make better time than he does when he is driving.

I am a defensive driver and I don't have a bad driving record.

I don't understand Road Rage.......unless there is an accident.....a near accident.....stopping on the freeway......or doing the brake thing. To me it just seems like a waste of time and energy to get all mad because there is a lot of other cars wanting to drive on the same road that you are. The way I look at it......here in Texas.....you have no idea who has a gun or not. It just isn't worth it taking a chance of getting your head blown off because somebody has road rage.

I say......get their license # if you can......that is more effective than shooting the bird at people.....or screaming at them.

My opinion of course......