What is your type of Man or Women?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

breathing,cause the other ones are yuckey.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Race, Ethnicity, Religious Background, etc. has never mattered to me. To me it's more about the person's personality, our chemistry, common interests and some sort of common goals in life. If we don't have those things it won't work no matter what size, shape, color, nationality or religious background they are....so why limit yourself from the start? The more open and accepting you are the more likely you will be to find the one person who truly makes you happy and is your match. Now that I've sounded all sentimental and romantic I am done. :tongue:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curvy women. Ones that look like Marilyn Monroe.

I don't see many women I like :redface:
Or is it that the women I see don't like me? Hmm :tongue:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am generally more inclined toward tall, anglo-saxon Caucasians, but I think I could be with a person of any race. I think it has to do with some sort of Oedipus Complex. The only father figure I had as a child was a person who fit that description, and I guess I was attracted to him in more ways than I should have been.

I don't think I could ever be with a religious person. Our views would conflict too much. I do see a difference between religious and spiritual though, so I'd be perfectly fine with a spiritual person.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black Ethnicity

White Ethnicity

Asian Ethnicity

Hispanic Ethnicity

Other Ethnicity

Or does NOT matter....?

I am asking this because, I been talking to folks in CHAT. This one guy told me that he does NOT like Asian women. Then I read different post in other thread about certain types. So, I am wondering..."

If you do post in this THREAD, can you also explain WHY you like this type and such? Like add a little detail..."

I've dated all the above ethnicities. I've had sex with all the above except Asian (did have the opportunity though! It was when I was very new to sex though and before I had my tubes tied so I had the pregnancy fear that kept me from sex a lot...) I don't have a specific "type" in this way.

HERE IS MY POST..."'

My type is........... does NOT matter..."

I dated African men, White, Mex, and Asian.."
Hell, I married a Asian man..." :redface:

It does not matter to me what RACE you are..." I love all MEN......."
But, I look at what you believe in..." I would NOT date a PERSON of a different Religion though.." That is where I draw the line..."

I nearly have to date guys of a different religion since there aren't really that many Unitarian Universalists around. I'm ok with that though as long as they are NOT fundamentalists (of ANY religion... or pushy atheists for that matter, although I'd definitely date an atheist who is not pushy about it...) I don't want to date someone with different political views than mine though - I hate to argue politics and I don't want to have to bite my tongue or watch what I say around the guy I'm dating! (I often have problems with this one...)

As for another kind of "type"... I've been talking lately about how often the types of guys I go for don't really go for me. I get close to my type but not quite. Like I'm attracted to tall, lanky guys but most often date tall, stocky guys. And in high-school-clique-speak, I'm looking for a guy who is mentally and emotionally a nerd but physically a jock (all that STAMINA from all that athletic activity, after all! :biggrin1:). I usually date guys who are nerds mentally, emotionally AND physically - very sedentary and have chronic health problems (and a distinct lack of stamina... sigh...) What's funny is that I do know the athletic/jock types (ok not like professional athletes but people who are in great shape) because I like to work out and have taken part in several different organized sports/physical activity organizations ranging from karate lessons to competitive speed walking to hiking and bicycling clubs, and even a bit of (really BAD on my part! :biggrin1:) recreational volleyball and softball. Interestingly, in the city where I used to live my friends were either disabled or super-athletic! And the odd thing in, in my current location... my friends are... either disabled or super-athletic! NO in between (I'm in-between, by the way, which is frustrating at times!)

The other frustrating thing I run into a lot is that many of the guys I'm attracted to are a lot younger than me and find me too old! My ideal "type" is a tall, lanky, 24-year-old swimmer or bicyclist who is also a computer geek! :biggrin1:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I have already posted on this thread...back in 1702 I think! Anyways, I'm a fan of all types, but things that stick out, "exotics" for another word, but I don't mean racially exotic, just things that stand out and are interesting.