What is your type of Man or Women?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to get off track a bit, but crap like this needs to be pointed out with regularity.

Kind of sounds like self-hate to me. Can you imagine how people would react if a black LPSG member said something comparable like, "I tend to be more attracted to guys with less color, rather than muddy black, melanin-tainted like myself."

Yes, "pasty" and "challenged" are both negative adjectives. What a warped society we live in. I think the only people who hate white people this day and age are other WHITE people. It's not cute and it's not funny. It's an illness.

Well, well, well.

Let me at this point stand up and say that I am mostly attracted to older (than me or older-looking) white males with muscle, fur and a little padding. If someone is not white and has muscle, fur and padding, that works too. Face fur is a big turn on for me, as is chest hair. I don't prefer a young clean look--it's like dating myself.

I like black men, too (The Rock, Will Smith, LL Cool J--WOOF!). And when I want to play with a Black man, I jerk off. There are also exceptions to this rule---sometimes someone smooth or younger-looking really intrigues me and I surprise myself with my attraction to them.

TexJoe is my dream man. And he knows it. Yup. Playing in his fur is a great thing.

People don't have a lot of control over what types of people push their buttons. Get over yourself and your issues with other people's attractions.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I love women, they don't love me as much, so I weep.

Anyway, ethnicity, I'd say I'm drawn to 'different' women. My parents had a liberal attitude to which 'race' to fuck, leading to me, so I love women with something extra rather than looking 'generic' give me weird hair colours or odd facial features (black skin and slanted eyes wtf?) so on, so on.

Be proud of your mixed heritage!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember typing out a lengthy response to a very similar thread a while back, detailing the mix of ethnicities and cultural/national points of origin among those who had been my sexual partners.... then I deleted the whole thing after thinking that it really made me sound like a colossal slut.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NIC, I was all nodding in agreement to the open-mindedness and lack of prejudice inherent in your first post here: race is not a factor in what turns you on in a woman.

Then, I was bummed that you think you might seem like a slut because you've been with a lot of women. Having wide-ranging sexual experiences should be embraced not labelled negatively.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC, I was all nodding in agreement to the open-mindedness and lack of prejudice inherent in your first post here: race is not a factor in what turns you on in a woman.

Then, I was bummed that you think you might seem like a slut because you've been with a lot of women. Having wide-ranging sexual experiences should be embraced not labelled negatively.

Well, I certainly don't feel bad about it. Though I also don't really see the need in posting a laundry list style rundown on all the girls I've dated and/or slept with. That does seem a bit.... tacky... if you take exception to the term slutty.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love women, they don't love me as much, so I weep.

Anyway, ethnicity, I'd say I'm drawn to 'different' women. My parents had a liberal attitude to which 'race' to fuck, leading to me, so I love women with something extra rather than looking 'generic' give me weird hair colours or odd facial features (black skin and slanted eyes wtf?) so on, so on.

Be proud of your mixed heritage!

What race are you? Alien and Human?

I have dated all races, but would never date an african-american woman. I have dated African women, so that is not so much about race, I guess...

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Black Ethnicity

White Ethnicity

Asian Ethnicity

Hispanic Ethnicity

Other Ethnicity

Or does NOT matter....?

I am asking this because, I been talking to folks in CHAT. This one guy told me that he does NOT like Asian women. Then I read different post in other thread about certain types. So, I am wondering..."

If you do post in this THREAD, can you also explain WHY you like this type and such? Like add a little detail..."

I really don't care as long as they are nice to look at, though I do have a thing for white boys wearing black.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I remember typing out a lengthy response to a very similar thread a while back, detailing the mix of ethnicities and cultural/national points of origin among those who had been my sexual partners.... then I deleted the whole thing after thinking that it really made me sound like a colossal slut.

Awww but your sluttiness is what we love about you. :kiss:

To me, there has to be a mental connection. Right now, I'm attracted to someone who is not a model. We both have a wicked sense of humor, are past 35, and I don't care.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I just dated with withe women, this is a small city in a small country, and untill nowaday, never´ve been much different people.

This is the reality.

In my dreams i´ve loved every type of woman. And i´ve done it just by their race.

Lucy Liu is one of the most beautiful girls i´ve ever seen; Gong Li, too. The look and expression of Tyra Banks hots me to boil, and i´ve always been interested in the look of the black girl´s vagina. Looks like a mouth. Strawberry´n choc kisses. On the other hand, i don´t separate hispanic or saxon, even indian.

I like women, every woman, any race, any age, any where. How could i do not?

Sorry, my choice: no matters.

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sofar i've only dated black and white guys but i don't think it would bother me to date someone other than either of those two races.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I can categorically state that I have an ethnicity/racial type I strongly prefer but it is not exclusive of all other types. I believe society has imprinted on me as to what is physically attractive (not anorexic models). I can't help it. To some degree it depends on how 'like' me she is in her looks. I think that's the genetic component.

That said, as long as she is a substantively a woman, wickedly smart trumps just about everything else except values.

[I really like mixed raced women. Eurasians can be the most attractive women I've seen but pure asian women not necessarily so for me.]

[How come people never answer the fucking question? I don't know.]

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've travelled around a bit and to me there is beauty everywhere, whatever the shade of suntan.

I prefer variety so it would be easier to say what isn't my type:

- Narrow minded, stuctured women.
- Obese and unhealthy women.
- Masculin looking women
- Evil, twisted and self centred women
- Serious bores with no sense of humour.
- Men

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I've travelled around a bit and to me there is beauty everywhere, whatever the shade of suntan.

I prefer variety so it would be easier to say what isn't my type:

- Narrow minded, stuctured women.
- Obese and unhealthy women.
- Masculin looking women
- Evil, twisted and self centred women
- Serious bores with no sense of humour.
- Men

Hahaha, this is the surprise-surprise type of woman. :tongue: :tongue:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
what race do I prefer??
hmmmmmmmmmmm
It has less to do with race than personal style..
if a woman dresses well, and is up to date with fashion, nice shoes.. great hair, those are the things that trandsend race to me.

religion????

who cares.

I make em all 'see god'
:wink::rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
what race do I prefer??
hmmmmmmmmmmm
It has less to do with race than personal style..
if a woman dresses well, and is up to date with fashion, nice shoes.. great hair, those are the things that trandsend race to me.

religion????

who cares.

I make em all 'see god'
:wink::rolleyes:
Uh huh.... I bet you do. :p

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahaha, this is the surprise-surprise type of woman. :tongue: :tongue:

I'd never before seen a post-op transsexual before (or pre-op) that I thought was attractive, but I was watching something about trans Hawaiian hookers on HBO the other night and one of the four that they were following around for the show was pretty seriously hot.