What is your type of Man or Women?

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer whites or asians. Blacks, indians, and hispanics in general don't appeal to me much but there are always exceptions to be found. Physically I find myself either attracted to a stocky body type more like mine or the trim swimmery types.

But what appeals to me most of all is a guy with maturity, intelligence, and sensitivity. I don't care how attractive any guy is physically, if he's a dumb jerk I don't want anything to do with him.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I deleted the whole thing after thinking that it really made me sound like a colossal slut.

I don't think there is anything with having something colossal and being a slut, it would be hypocritical of me if I thought that (the same applies to many of us here).

I have never thought of some ones race/ethnicity as an aspect of sex.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like your choices Lex-- you have good taste. :wink: I'd add Greeks or Mediterraneans to your list, if I may.

Lex, what's with that hot avatar! :eek:

Thanks Stud. I think I lost your yahoo info. Please send me an offline message.

The avatar is a new pic taken days ago by DC DEEP's hubby. I now own the singlet.

It doesn't matter as long as they know their place.

Gawd, I wanna fuck you...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm attracted to beautiful women, as most straight men are, but I have only dated American Indian women (cultural thing). I love olive skin tones! ;)

I get the olive skin tone thing. But ONLY Native American Women??? :confused:

That's an awfully narrow dating spectrum isn't it? You need to move to New Mexico cause I've been to North Carolina and I think your pickings must be slim.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Black Ethnicity

White Ethnicity

Asian Ethnicity

Hispanic Ethnicity

Other Ethnicity

Or does NOT matter....?

I am asking this because, I been talking to folks in CHAT. This one guy told me that he does NOT like Asian women. Then I read different post in other thread about certain types. So, I am wondering..."

If you do post in this THREAD, can you also explain WHY you like this type and such? Like add a little detail..."

====================================

I am an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY friend...but not love interests. I am picky. I like short statured guys. (I can tolerate taller statured guys, though.)
I am not into dark skinned black guys and straight women. More for guys that are--no competition here. I find that I am attracted to Native Americans, lighter complected black guys,Grecians/ Mediterranian guys, Italians and white guys. I like them older though. I really like body hair: chest hair, forearm hair and facial hair. Cleft chins are nice. I like a guy who has really nice calves on his legs. I like booty. Guys who are very clean (No diseases and drug/smoke free). Nice teeth is a must. (No Stonehenge mouf and Godzilla bref. :smile: ) If you are wearing Cheshire "grilles" or "grillzzzzzz" in your mouf, watch me laugh as I am out the door.
As far as masculinity is concerned, I don't care about femmes or butchies. If you have what I am looking for---chemistry-wise--, I will be around you like a moth to the flame. (I just hope the emotions are equally represented and returned.)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think there is anything with having something colossal and being a slut, it would be hypocritical of me if I thought that (the same applies to many of us here).

I have never thought of some ones race/ethnicity as an aspect of sex.

what?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's an awfully narrow dating spectrum isn't it? You need to move to New Mexico cause I've been to North Carolina and I think your pickings must be slim.

There is a very large Native American community in North Carolina. Specifically the Lumbee tribe, though there are others who live there as well, of course. Note that when the NCAA announced its new policy last August against allowing Native American-inspired mascots to be used by college athletic teams, there was only one exception made. That was for the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, whose mascot "Brave" was deemed acceptable because 20% of the student body there is Native American. Mostly Lumbee.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Quite by accident, my initial forays into the Karnal Kingdom seemed like a tour of the U.N.
Race doesn't matter to me ... only the several forms, only some of them physical, of beauty.

Actually, for some reason I'm probably a bit (and only a bit) more attracted to Blacks. (I hope no one minds the term ... because I can't say African-American, because being American counts for nothing in this matter.)
I just found them, or many of them, a bit sexier. Can't analyze it. That was my quirk.

But basically, if someone is bright, gentle, open, reasonably well formed, and gives me a sense, in the broadest sense, of potential merger, my furnace can kick in.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetheart,

It is like that India Irie song. "Brown skin" "I dont know where I stop and you begin..." In your case, it is just tan . You want a matched set.....

====================================

I am an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY friend...but not love interests. I am picky. I like short statured guys. (I can tolerate taller statured guys, though.)
I am not into dark skinned black guys and straight women. More for guys that are--no competition here. I find that I am attracted to Native Americans, lighter complected black guys,Grecians/ Mediterranian guys, Italians and white guys. I like them older though. I really like body hair: chest hair, forearm hair and facial hair. Cleft chins are nice. I like a guy who has really nice calves on his legs. I like booty. Guys who are very clean (No diseases and drug/smoke free). Nice teeth is a must. (No Stonehenge mouf and Godzilla bref. :smile: ) If you are wearing Cheshire "grilles" or "grillzzzzzz" in your mouf, watch me laugh as I am out the door.
As far as masculinity is concerned, I don't care about femmes or butchies. If you have what I am looking for---chemistry-wise--, I will be around you like a moth to the flame. (I just hope the emotions are equally represented and returned.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie,

He is Native American himself as is his wife who is also a member here ( Yeah girl this is a shout out! ) So that may put it in better perspective...

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

As mentioned, I am American Indian as is my wife. North Carolina has over 99,000 natives living here ranking the state the 9th largest population of natives and the Lumbee are the 7th largest tribe in the nation and the largest tribe east of the Mississippi. I think the pickings are great! And, if I might add, the Lumbee women are BEAUTIFUL women as well!

Again, I have ONLY dated Indian women because of cultural reasons. Now, you may think that is racial or prejudice, which is your right, but it is something deeply rooted among many native people. It is important to keep bloodlines pure and our quantums high. That is the reasoning. Simple. Political, yes. Religious, yes. Survival - most definitely and the most important reason!

NIC, you are exactly right about your references to UNC-Pembroke. If I may add, UNC-Pembroke was also originally founded for Indian students, as North Carolina did not allow natives to be educated here and the Lumbee demanded a school for their people. Hence, the formation and the creation of what is now UNC-Pembroke.

Naughty, thanks for the shout out to "L". I will make sure she gets the message; she will read it as well tonight when I log on at home.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Physically, my type is youngish male - smooth and skinny.

If they qualify on that account, then I'll consider their personality type and various other factors. Looks doesn't matter so much to me - as long as the body-type fits my profile.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Again, I have ONLY dated Indian women because of cultural reasons. Now, you may think that is racial or prejudice, which is your right, but it is something deeply rooted among many native people. It is important to keep bloodlines pure and our quantums high. That is the reasoning. Simple. Political, yes. Religious, yes. Survival - most definitely and the most important reason!

If you were white, can you imagine the label we put on you? What do you feel when a white man says this, talking about other races, about you? Racism is always racism, doesn´t matter where it come from.

Sorry, i can´t tolerate racism.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
If you were white, can you imagine the label we put on you? What do you feel when a white man says this, talking about other races, about you? Racism is always racism, doesn´t matter where it come from.

Sorry, i can´t tolerate racism.

I'd say that wanting your culture to survive is a reasonable thing. Arranged marriages have worked for millenia and this seems to be a better variant of that. The white guy in his larger society would be looked at funny because his culture and tribe are not an endagered species to sort of speak. Why couldn't you come up with that rationale on your own?

I appreciate his unbigoted honesty. It helps me understand him and his tribe.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Race is utterly irrelevant to me.

As for body type, I prefer curvy, full-figured girls with big asses. Breast size doesn't matter a whole lot to me but give me big butts and wide hips! I also have a preference for redheads, but it's not a very strong preference.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hon, You are in the STATE of the HOTTEST WHITE men..." So, no you do not sound at all racist!!!:biggrin1:

Hahaha.... I'm still trying to figure out why you think that?? :wink: I'm sure all states have plenty of attractive men... of different races, too. Maybe I've just lived here too long and I'm used to seeing it?