What is your type of Man or Women?

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I'd say that wanting your culture to survive is a reasonable thing. Arranged marriages have worked for millenia and this seems to be a better variant of that. The white guy in his larger society would be looked at funny because his culture and tribe are not an endagered species to sort of speak. Why couldn't you come up with that rationale on your own?

I appreciate his unbigoted honesty. It helps me understand him and his tribe.

Excuse me but you don´t need to keep the bloodline pure to preserve your culture. Culture goes from parents to kids and it doesn´t matter the look or race of them.

And, repeat, i can´t tolerate racism. I don´t want a world where i could be pushed away just to preserve a culture.

Why should i come up with that rationale on my own? Why the racism of oppressed minorities is supportable? To pay any kinda bill?

In other hand, when a culture remains closed to the world, ends disappearing. Pure blood doesn´t make it stronger, makes it weaker. Just take a look around the human being history. Even China´s a mixed race´s country.

Culture is the people who make it up, not blood.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you were white, can you imagine the label we put on you? What do you feel when a white man says this, talking about other races, about you? Racism is always racism, doesn´t matter where it come from.

Sorry, i can´t tolerate racism.

Normally I'd consider that choice of wording to be racist as well, but in the case of Native Americans, I can see how some may be concerned. The Europeans did a pretty good job in their wholesale genocide of American Indians in this country and now the risk that they may eventually disappear as a distinct people and culture is very real. Though there are quite a few people living in the United States who have some native blood in them (I myself am about 6% Cherokee) the percentage of people who actually label themselves Native American is very low, hovering between 1 and 2% of the population for a long time now. Now, whether the extinction of the US American Indian as a distinct people is a bad thing or not I suppose is debatable, and in general I'm all for interbreeding, but I can at least understand the other point of view in this case.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with NIC.

I don't necessarily wish to say that natives should 'marry' and breed among themselves or not.
Merely that any one of them that chooses to marry a fellow native for reasons of promoting both cultural and racial survival, is doing an eminently acceptable thing.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you were white, can you imagine the label we put on you? What do you feel when a white man says this, talking about other races, about you? Racism is always racism, doesn´t matter where it come from.

Sorry, i can´t tolerate racism.

I am sorry, and I am not trying to be intolerable here, but you are an insenitive ass on the subject. Clearly you are not looking rationally at the logic behind why I said what I said and obviously you do not appreciate some of the comments that have been articulated as well.

There are very few of us and even fewer who have 100% blood quantums. It is dire, in our opinion, to keep blood lines pure. This helps to maintain heritage and the life of the tribe. If a tribal member marries outside of the tribe, then that dilutes the blood quantum and thus the bloodline. Pure science. Take it as you will.

Now, I am not stating that I am against anyone choosing any particular race or another. The simple question was asked and I answered. If you have a problem with it then maybe you should address it to me in a more civil manner than what you have here. I have not display any level of intolerance or racism on this board, but it is evident your behavior marks where your shallowness is....

I will not defend my choice any futher to you. It is simply my choice; love it, hate it or deal with it. I frankly don't care.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Normally I'd consider that choice of wording to be racist as well, but in the case of Native Americans, I can see how some may be concerned. The Europeans did a pretty good job in their wholesale genocide of American Indians in this country and now the risk that they may eventually disappear as a distinct people and culture is very real. Though there are quite a few people living in the United States who have some native blood in them (I myself am about 6% Cherokee) the percentage of people who actually label themselves Native American is very low, hovering between 1 and 2% of the population for a long time now. Now, whether the extinction of the US American Indian as a distinct people is a bad thing or not I suppose is debatable, and in general I'm all for interbreeding, but I can at least understand the other point of view in this case.

Thanks, NIC. You are pretty kind. I appreciate the way you reply, though you´re in disgree.

I´m concious of the situation of american indians, and i understand your stance. But i´m not agree. Maybe is just a question of concepts, of culture or nurture. But i don´t like to apply words like extinction to the human being groups. We all are human beings.

I wasn´t born in the USA, so my view of the american indians affair is pretty different. You say that europeans (spanish, english and french, basically) did a genocide. Yes, i´ve said this before now. But it seems like your (USA) stance is determined for this cause. You accept something that you would push it away if another group (saxon, jewish, black) would hold it. I understand it, but i´m not willing to act this way. It´s my choice. I won´t go there to kill anybody. I just say that i don´t tolerate it.

I am sorry, and I am not trying to be intolerable here, but you are an insenitive ass on the subject. Clearly you are not looking rationally at the logic behind why I said what I said and obviously you do not appreciate some of the comments that have been articulated as well.

There are very few of us and even fewer who have 100% blood quantums. It is dire, in our opinion, to keep blood lines pure. This helps to maintain heritage and the life of the tribe. If a tribal member marries outside of the tribe, then that dilutes the blood quantum and thus the bloodline. Pure science. Take it as you will.

Now, I am not stating that I am against anyone choosing any particular race or another. The simple question was asked and I answered. If you have a problem with it then maybe you should address it to me in a more civil manner than what you have here. I have not display any level of intolerance or racism on this board, but it is evident your behavior marks where your shallowness is....

I will not defend my choice any futher to you. It is simply my choice; love it, hate it or deal with it. I frankly don't care.

Of course, that is your choice. I´m none to tell you the way you must live in.

This is the second time that somebody replies to me thus. It means that i´m doing it bad. Even so, i stand my comments. I don´t know if i could express it in a more civil manner, probably yes, but i don´t think about racism as a civic stuff. And i found your words pretty racists. I can be wrong, i know and i accept it.

I´m not insensitive. Maybe i´m an ass, a fool, an unneducated, a hick, a politically incorrect mad, but i´m honest and frank. Racism is an objective concept; cannot depends on cultural affairs.

Anyway, this is a forum. At the time you post your thoughts, you must be willing to receive opinions. Respect, marks the line to stop. I accept your critics and smears, even being as stupid as i seem to be.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OUCH! I was wrong. :redface:
You sir are correct; and I apologize for any offense.

As an Art Historian, when you said it's a cultural thing I assumed you meant you had a great love and respect for American Indian culture, art, food, etc.

Since my grandma was a Geechee I should have known better than to make such a hasty and silly judgement.

As mentioned, I am American Indian as is my wife. North Carolina has over 99,000 natives living here ranking the state the 9th largest population of natives and the Lumbee are the 7th largest tribe in the nation and the largest tribe east of the Mississippi. I think the pickings are great! And, if I might add, the Lumbee women are BEAUTIFUL women as well!

Again, I have ONLY dated Indian women because of cultural reasons. Now, you may think that is racial or prejudice, which is your right, but it is something deeply rooted among many native people. It is important to keep bloodlines pure and our quantums high. That is the reasoning. Simple. Political, yes. Religious, yes. Survival - most definitely and the most important reason!

NIC, you are exactly right about your references to UNC-Pembroke. If I may add, UNC-Pembroke was also originally founded for Indian students, as North Carolina did not allow natives to be educated here and the Lumbee demanded a school for their people. Hence, the formation and the creation of what is now UNC-Pembroke.

Naughty, thanks for the shout out to "L". I will make sure she gets the message; she will read it as well tonight when I log on at home.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, that is your choice. I´m none to tell you the way you must live in.

This is the second time that somebody replies to me thus. It means that i´m doing it bad. Even so, i stand my comments. I don´t know if i could express it in a more civil manner, probably yes, but i don´t think about racism as a civic stuff. And i found your words pretty racists. I can be wrong, i know and i accept it.

I´m not insensitive. Maybe i´m an ass, a fool, an unneducated, a hick, a politically incorrect mad, but i´m honest and frank. Racism is an objective concept; cannot depends on cultural affairs.

Anyway, this is a forum. At the time you post your thoughts, you must be willing to receive opinions. Respect, marks the line to stop. I accept your critics and smears, even being as stupid as i seem to be.

I am not calling you stupid or uneducated. I am simply inferring that you are not being open-minded and civil to how different cultures believe and respond to society. Your values and opinions maybe different than mine; that is fine. That is what makes us different, unique and is what gives the world the savory flavor we all like. I am not saying either is right or wrong. I was simply saying my preference and then elaborating on why it was my preference. Your remarks on it being racists is why I responded like I did. Can we simply agree to disagree?

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OUCH! I was wrong. :redface:
You sir are correct; and I apologize for any offense.

As an Art Historian, when you said it's a cultural thing I assumed you meant you had a great love and respect for American Indian culture, art, food, etc.

Since my grandma was a Geechee I should have known better than to make such a hasty and silly judgement.

No worries, love... :) And no offense taken.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I am not calling you stupid or uneducated. I am simply inferring that you are not being open-minded and civil to how different cultures believe and respond to society. Your values and opinions maybe different than mine; that is fine. That is what makes us different, unique and is what gives the world the savory flavor we all like. I am not saying either is right or wrong. I was simply saying my preference and then elaborating on why it was my preference. Your remarks on it being racists is why I responded like I did. Can we simply agree to disagree?

Ok. I agree.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knockernail,

Something you may not realize because you are not from the US, is that racism of another kind is very much in play in a whole other aspect of this conversation. The USA govt . after systematically attempting to decimate the Native American populations has rules in place determining what constitutes a true Native American and bloodlines are integral in the documentation of this. Even if genetically someone is pure native but of cross tribal heritage this can cause a devastating effect on anything from Govt support, census, recognition of a tribes members as legitimate. Now this is where I think outrage needs to be directed. The Lumbees/Croatans in particular as are a number of other East Coast tribes examples of survival in spite of tremendous outside pressure, disrespect and danger to their entire way of life. It is not pretty...

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Knockernail,

Something you may not realize because you are not from the US, is that racism of another kind is very much in play in a whole other aspect of this conversation. The USA govt . after systematically attempting to decimate the Native American populations has rules in place determining what constitutes a true Native American and bloodlines are integral in the documentation of this. Even if genetically someone is pure native but of cross tribal heritage this can cause a devastating effect on anything from Govt support, census, recognition of a tribes members as legitimate. Now this is where I think outrage needs to be directed. The Lumbees/Croatans in particular as are a number of other East Coast tribes examples of survival in spite of tremendous outside pressure, disrespect and danger to their entire way of life. It is not pretty...

Well. I must be as stupid as i said.

Like i said, too, i´m doing something bad. I shouldn´t put my opinions in subjects that, obviously, i do/can not understand.

Thanks, Naughty, and i apologize.

Once again.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I´m concious of the situation of american indians, and i understand your stance. But i´m not agree. Maybe is just a question of concepts, of culture or nurture. But i don´t like to apply words like extinction to the human being groups. We all are human beings.

I agree with you in general but I think it's different in this case and a few others. I think it's pretty stupid when the redneck Klan member says we need to keep the white race pure because of a variety of reasons. Namely, few "white" people in this country actually know what they are anyway, in terms of heritage. Plus, there are millions upon millions of "white" people in various places in Europe, North America, Austrailia et cetera who are going to end up reproducing with people from their own community with roughly the same genetic makeup. Even in the United States, there are many who would never consider dating outside of their own "race" and there is no shortage of other people out there for them to reproduce with. Just the way it is. There is no imminent threat at all of the concept of "Poles" or "Italians" or even "White Americans" becoming essentially obsolete. I can sympathize more with the Jew or the Native American who says something similar, because after the holocaust or the expression of manifest destiny in the United States, these ideas that would be ignorant racist paranoia when expressed by someone else actually become quite relevant to these other people.

But, I actually do agree with you, as far as my personal views are concerned. The only reason I would dislike seeing the disappearance of distinct races are purely selfish ones- because I sort of like the variety. Very much on subject for this thread, I guess. But when I think about humans in this way I feel like I'm reducing us all to purebred dogs mated together to preserve certain traits, regardless of how detrimental this may be to the species as a whole. And for some reason that seems a bit screwed up.

Ultimately I think it would probably be for the best if everyone fucked everyone else and racial distinctions as they currently exist became completely inapplicable. To a certain extent, I tend to believe that they already are. Of course, if everyone in the world was the same light brownish color, we'd find other things to use to differentiate people so that we can hate them.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eloquent as usual ,Ryan. As an aside that ultimate melting pot color or Light brown is often refered to in some circles as "New York Beige" LOL!

I agree with you in general but I think it's different in this case and a few others. I think it's pretty stupid when the redneck Klan member says we need to keep the white race pure because of a variety of reasons. Namely, few "white" people in this country actually know what they are anyway, in terms of heritage. Plus, there are millions upon millions of "white" people in various places in Europe, North America, Austrailia et cetera who are going to end up reproducing with people from their own community with roughly the same genetic makeup. Even in the United States, there are many who would never consider dating outside of their own "race" and there is no shortage of other people out there for them to reproduce with. Just the way it is. There is no imminent threat at all of the concept of "Poles" or "Italians" or even "White Americans" becoming essentially obsolete. I can sympathize more with the Jew or the Native American who says something similar, because after the holocaust or the expression of manifest destiny in the United States, these ideas that would be ignorant racist paranoia when expressed by someone else actually become quite relevant to these other people.

But, I actually do agree with you, as far as my personal views are concerned. The only reason I would dislike seeing the disappearance of distinct races are purely selfish ones- because I sort of like the variety. Very much on subject for this thread, I guess. But when I think about humans in this way I feel like I'm reducing us all to purebred dogs mated together to preserve certain traits, regardless of how detrimental this may be to the species as a whole. And for some reason that seems a bit screwed up.

Ultimately I think it would probably be for the best if everyone fucked everyone else and racial distinctions as they currently exist became completely inapplicable. To a certain extent, I tend to believe that they already are. Of course, if everyone in the world was the same light brownish color, we'd find other things to use to differentiate people so that we can hate them.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My main requirement is that they are breathing--without a respirator. I have been attracted to Caucasian men, Hispanic men, Asian men (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Cambodian, Indian--as in from India) and Black men as well and others. I tend towards soemting which seems to come from within the person. I was able to move from Pablo (a rather swarthy Puerto Rican gentleman to a guy name Sean who was paler than a freshly enameled tooth. Both had what I was in search of--and I am not talking about the penis, although Sean disproved the Irish myth quite nicely so it was an added extra. And of course there was Ray who had a mixed ethnic heritage (his grandpappy was from a country where Junior is waging war) which was fine by me since it was the generous and gentle nature of him that attracted me to him (no idea what he ever saw in me).

So in the long run I like them all--Greek, Italian, Syrian, Iraqi, Albanian, Polish, Nigerian, Sudanese, Egyptian, Laotion, Apache, Seminole, French, Irish, Welsh, Canadian, Mexican, Bolivian, Ecuadoran, as long as theyre breathing and a willing participant I'm fine with it.

Preach on, Onslow! I too like to look at people who are beautiful examples of their own "type." And if we got together, we did so partly based on being intrigued by visual differences but more largely based on personality (and whether the man liked my "look" in return).

NCbear (who's been with African American, European American, Indian, Native American, Northern European, African, South American, Mediterranean, Southeast Asian, Polynesian, and Middle Eastern men -- but who hasn't yet slept with an Inuit man)

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have to say a big "Amen" to these observations. However, you truly hit the nail on the head when it comes to your last paragraph.

Most people seem to like to categorize others. "They" think that we all need to be square pegs that will fit into that famed square hole. Woe unto those that do not fit into that square hole.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's all about the person. I generally don't like pale people with blonde hair because their monochromatic color scares me. I tend to prefer dark hair and eyes and some color to the skin, but I guess it's just because I'm olive complected and have dark hair and eyes.

In the US, I would venture that there are not too many people who are "pure"--of any race. This is such a melting pot that a lot of people have drops of something to make them not 100% _______.

I am concerned about finding someone who is beautiful inside and out, if that person happens to be another race, so be it. Who really gives a flip.