What Is...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight+Jul 18 2005, 05:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Jul 18 2005, 05:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ladies,

What do you class as &#39;deep&#39; penetration and how good does it feel compared to less deep penetration? Just wondering. Thanks ;)
[post=330079]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

When a guy penetrates deep, it hits bottom... it goes all the way in and won&#39;t go in any more pretty much... and honestly, that feels a hell of a lot better than when a guy doesn&#39;t reach such depths...

<!--QuoteBegin-mimosurfDutch
@Jul 18 2005, 11:11 PM
I&#39;m curious to know if any ladies have been with equally long men... but one was much more effective at hitting the right spot vs others.
[post=330190]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I have, and I can honestly say that it does happen because different men have their different styles, and some are better at getting more depth than others...

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Jul 19 2005, 05:37 PM

When a guy penetrates deep, it hits bottom... it goes all the way in and won&#39;t go in any more pretty much... and honestly, that feels a hell of a lot better than when a guy doesn&#39;t reach such depths...

Knight this is what gives a woman the strongest orgasm she can get... a uterine orgasm. It&#39;s not always easy to induce, especially if a woman is not used to having a long penis stretching her deep vaginal tissues open. But with time and practice, hitting that spot with the right timing and rhythm (sp?) will sent most women into orbit.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It can be the most pleasurable or the most painful sexual experience of her life. Either way, it&#39;s intense.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb&#39;s right. In order to get a very long penis in all the way requires some finesse, and even then not every woman will stretch that far. It takes some slower warm-up, but when I&#39;m properly aroused and stretched that is what causes the squirting orgasms that Mimosurf Dutch called uterine orgasms (I hadn&#39;t heard that phrase before). FWIW, it only takes me a minute or two to get ready, but every woman is different, so unless she asks you to I wouldn&#39;t just ram it in all at once.

As for the question of whether different men of the same size feel different- hell yes&#33; Some guys are just better at making the most of what they&#39;ve got and making sure I feel every centimetre of it- God bless those guys&#33; Some added forcefulness, some dirty talk, and not giving out on me before I get to the finish line will usually do the trick (obviously, the last one is very important&#33; Guys who practise edging are the greatest).

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Guys who can cum several times are great too.

Not to mention psychological factors. How hot the guy is, how you feel about him, your current mood (Sex isn&#39;t nearly as good when you&#39;re depressed. We&#39;ve had several discussions here about the effects of mood stabilizers on sexual performance.), and so on.

Men have these same psychological issues, obviously.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend&#39;s quote is the "almot too big" and "just perfect" are the same thing. While she liked a lot of variety during intercourse, when she came she liked to snug up against the end, so she could clutch hard. For what it is worth, her "limit" seemed to be right about 8 inches, which is right around my size.

Debunking another myth, as well - the "women only have nerves in the first few inches of their vagina." Sure, it is only the first few inches when is it not aroused. However, these few inches expand to turn into their full depth when aroused. My experience is that woman feel every inch that is inside of them and are fully aware of everything that is happening inside them. There will be a lot of spots, shallow and deep that feel really good. If you are skilled and have a good sized cock, you can find most of them. But your fingers might be better to find these spots, first.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by mimosurfDutch@Jul 19 2005, 11:56 PM
Knight this is what gives a woman the strongest orgasm she can get... a uterine orgasm. It&#39;s not always easy to induce, especially if a woman is not used to having a long penis stretching her deep vaginal tissues open. But with time and practice, hitting that spot with the right timing and rhythm (sp?) will sent most women into orbit.
[post=330574]Quoted post[/post]​

Another thing that really intensifies a woman&#39;s orgasm is when, at the moment of its onset, a man brings himself as deeply inside her as possible, holding a constant or very slightly varying degree of pressure against her cervix (which is loaded with pressure receptors; part of the G-spot matrix). When I&#39;m about to come, I find that I kind of instinctively grab the man&#39;s ass and hold it as tightly against me as possible while he continues a much deeper but more subtle thrusting motion. Godalmighty, that makes for some of the best orgasms I&#39;ve ever had...

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by AmericanWoman@Jul 28 2005, 05:15 PM

Another thing that really intensifies a woman&#39;s orgasm is when, at the moment of its onset, a man brings himself as deeply inside her as possible.

Yeah I used to do that, pull her all the way down on me and keep it there til she&#39;d finished cummin hehe.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Knight+Jul 28 2005, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Jul 28 2005, 11:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AmericanWoman@Jul 28 2005, 05:15 PM

Another thing that really intensifies a woman&#39;s orgasm is when, at the moment of its onset, a man brings himself as deeply inside her as possible.

Yeah I used to do that, pull her all the way down on me and keep it there til she&#39;d finished cummin hehe.
[post=332538]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You bad, bad boy...

:spank:

We love it&#33; (Don&#39;t ever change...)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I won&#39;t, I just haven&#39;t had any practice in a while lol. Am goin to a party next week though that some rich, hot girl invited me to...and there&#39;ll be lots of girls there, she has an indoor pool etc :evilgrin:

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by AmericanWoman@Jul 28 2005, 11:15 AM
Another thing that really intensifies a woman&#39;s orgasm is when, at the moment of its onset, a man brings himself as deeply inside her as possible, holding a constant or very slightly varying degree of pressure against her cervix (which is loaded with pressure receptors; part of the G-spot matrix). When I&#39;m about to come, I find that I kind of instinctively grab the man&#39;s ass and hold it as tightly against me as possible while he continues a much deeper but more subtle thrusting motion. Godalmighty, that makes for some of the best orgasms I&#39;ve ever had...
[post=332511]Quoted post[/post]​
OMG, you are so right... I&#39;ve had a guy do that before, and damn, it was good...

And Knight, you keep up the good work, and I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have women running after you for the skills that just seem to have come naturally :yourock:

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ItsJustMe@Jul 27 2005, 04:58 PM
Wow, this thread is so informative. Thanks to all involved :yourock:
[post=332284]Quoted post[/post]​

From me too&#33; Gee, I always knew what felt good & now I&#39;m learning why it does&#33; I suppose I never thought of sex as an intellectual pursuit before... :crazy:

:happy: Karen

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heres a question ...

When you say "Hit rock bottom"

What are you actually hitting? Is it something like a wall, or a feeling?
Doesnt it go thru another cavity, up in the uterus?

Totally dumb on ladies anatomy....always wondered.

C

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Rikter8@Jul 28 2005, 09:00 PM
Heres a question ...

When you say "Hit rock bottom"

What are you actually hitting? Is it something like a wall, or a feeling?
Doesnt it go thru another cavity, up in the uterus?

Totally dumb on ladies anatomy....always wondered.

C
[post=332807]Quoted post[/post]​

No dumb questions, just dumb answers sometimes. :)

Seriously, I only know this from being a nurse and working in OB/GYN settings, but between the vagina and the uterus is the cervix, which is comprised of muscle tissue, the opening of which expands and contracts mainly during the various stages of pregnancy. For this reason it&#39;s very pressure sensitive from both directions. If a woman&#39;s not pregnant, the cervical opening generally measures about a half to one centimeter in diameter, enabling fluid exchange while preventing a man&#39;s penis or any other similarly sized object from ever entering the uterine space. Like someone wrote earlier, the vagina itself is very dynamic and can exand/contract to eventually accommodate the size of any object up to that of a newborn. Pretty incredible when you think about it. So if any of you ladies doubt you can handle you guys are the larger end of the spectrum, keep practicing; you&#39;ll get it, and you&#39;ll eventually like it.

Cool stuff, a woman&#39;s vagina is&#33;

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jul 28 2005, 09:06 PM
I won&#39;t, I just haven&#39;t had any practice in a while lol. Am goin to a party next week though that some rich, hot girl invited me to...and there&#39;ll be lots of girls there, she has an indoor pool etc :evilgrin:
[post=332657]Quoted post[/post]​

I want to go&#33; Afterall, you can&#39;t handle them all, can you? Hmmm...dumb question. I know that if I was you I&#39;d sure as hell try&#33; :)