What it is like to be female

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Minor confrontation is relative. Depends on the situation and what has happened before the confrontation. If its minor I wouldn't act on it.
In the grand scheme of things, being called a loser falls into the "minor" category.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Oh, get over your martyr complex. I said hit, violence, and so on. Never did I use the word torture. You're the one who is back tracking super hard, because multiple people have called you on your contradictory statements. Given the temperament that you've displayed in this thread, me simply disagreeing with your blanket statement about women dressing to impress other women, I truly believe you might inflict violence against me.

And there you go again, with your "I'm not violent" and then in almost the next breath you say "at most I would slap you real hard".

He's not back tracking or at least i don't think so. He's buying time and attention. Probably because some girl he knows won't give him the time of day. He's probably one of those kids that got picked on in school so much that he figured acting all cold and scary is the best route to go down. My guess is that he'll try to make this whole thread about him until people get tired of talking.

Seems to be yet another guy with control issues. Another guy who thinks the best way to go through life is seeming tough. At it's root it's all about attention. Recognition. Validation. Took me a little while but in his warped little mind he's being bullied. And it's only that way so he can have control over something in his pathetic little life.

Oh, get over your martyr complex. I said hit, violence, and so on. Never did I use the word torture. You're the one who is back tracking super hard, because multiple people have called you on your contradictory statements. Given the temperament that you've displayed in this thread, me simply disagreeing with your blanket statement about women dressing to impress other women, I truly believe you might inflict violence against me.

And there you go again, with your "I'm not violent" and then in almost the next breath you say "at most I would slap you real hard".
In the grand scheme of things, being called a loser falls into the "minor" category.
It obviously is when just looking at the word "loser". But you don't know what happened before that which is why its not minor at all.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
It obviously is when just looking at the word "loser". But you don't know what happened before that which is why its not minor at all.
giphy.gif

Reactions: hijinxy and Brisler

He's not back tracking or at least i don't think so. He's buying time and attention. Probably because some girl he knows won't give him the time of day. He's probably one of those kids that got picked on in school so much that he figured acting all cold and scary is the best route to go down. My guess is that he'll try to make this whole thread about him until people get tired of talking.

Seems to be yet another guy with control issues. Another guy who thinks the best way to go through life is seeming tough. At it's root it's all about attention. Recognition. Validation. Took me a little while but in his warped little mind he's being bullied. And it's only that way so he can have control over something in his pathetic little life.
You got it all wrong. I have never gotten bullied except maybe once or twice when I was a kid which happens to everyone at that point. I have gotten colder as time has passed but only because I understand a big percentage of reality and dont live in ignorance like most humans. "Probably because some girl he knows wont give him the time of day", right and wrong. Right because there is a girl I know and wrong because she does give me the time of the day. Have a good one.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media

Not for him. For him any transgression is a means for attack. Guys like that don't see grey areas. They don't understand them. And it's because they don't want to. It's too difficult to. Guys like him usually have limited skills when it comes to comprehension. The sheer amount of details in everyday life need to be boiled down into a fight or flight response otherwise they feel vulnerable. Which tanks their confidence and makes them question themselves. Something else guys like him cannot do. Cause if he does, his whole world falls apart.

It's why he feels the way he does about women. He can't control them. They aren't simple little toys he can just play with. And thats not good for someone that takes the easiest routes humanly possible. He is and always will be nothing but a spoiled little child upset with whoever he comes in contact with because he can't handle just how complex the world really is.

And when confronted with proof of his own actions, he'll always try to play the victim. Cause once again, handling responsibility is a complex task. It's a sign of maturity. Something thats light years away from his goal. His goal ultimately is disruption. A 1 or a 0. Either he completely agrees with what the thread is about or he doesn't. There is no middle ground.

Reactions: hijinxy

Once again, you belive what you want to believe. You chose to believe that I would inflict violence against you. Anyways I would slap you real hard at most, dont worry :rolleyes:

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Once again, you belive what you want to believe. You chose to believe that I would inflict violence against you. Anyways I would slap you real hard at most, dont worry :rolleyes:

Yeah i'm about 100% sure you would do no such thing. At best you'd piss yourself. And thats not an insult. You're probably more afraid of women then they are of you.

Not for him. For him any transgression is a means for attack. Guys like that don't see grey areas. They don't understand them. And it's because they don't want to. It's too difficult to. Guys like him usually have limited skills when it comes to comprehension. The sheer amount of details in everyday life need to be boiled down into a fight or flight response otherwise they feel vulnerable. Which tanks their confidence and makes them question themselves. Something else guys like him cannot do. Cause if he does, his whole world falls apart.

It's why he feels the way he does about women. He can't control them. They aren't simple little toys he can just play with. And thats not good for someone that takes the easiest routes humanly possible. He is and always will be nothing but a spoiled little child upset with whoever he comes in contact with because he can't handle just how complex the world really is.

And when confronted with proof of his own actions, he'll always try to play the victim. Cause once again, handling responsibility is a complex task. It's a sign of maturity. Something thats light years away from his goal. His goal ultimately is disruption. A 1 or a 0. Either he completely agrees with what the thread is about or he doesn't. There is no middle ground.
You seem to have made this as if I hate women and there's nothing farther from the truth than that. I don't hate anyone. I am very happy with my life and I am quite positive. Are you?

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
You seem to have made this as if I hate women and there's nothing farther from the truth than that. I don't hate anyone. I am very happy with my life and I am quite positive. Are you?

Oh really Mr Four posts death threat. Do you really think all that signifies a content life? No. The only reason i'm talking to you right now is because your interesting. I've met guys like you before but never had the chance to really dig into you. So here's what i know for sure.

Low intelligence.
Short temper.
Control issues.
Arrogance.

Am i right so far?

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Violence against women
Intimate partner and sexual violence against women

• Violence against women - particularly intimate partner violence and sexual violence against women - are major public health problems and violations of women's human rights.
  • Recent global prevalence figures indicate that 35% of women worldwide have experienced either intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime.
  • On average, 30% of women who have been in a relationship report that they have experienced some form of physical or sexual violence by their partner.
  • Globally, as many as 38% of murders of women are committed by an intimate partner.
  • Violence can result in physical, mental, sexual, reproductive health and other health problems, and may increase vulnerability to HIV.
  • Risk factors for being a perpetrator include low education, exposure to child maltreatment or witnessing violence in the family, harmful use of alcohol, attitudes accepting of violence and gender inequality.
  • Risk factors for being a victim of intimate partner and sexual violence include low education, witnessing violence between parents, exposure to abuse during childhood and attitudes accepting violence and gender inequality.
  • In high-income settings, school-based programmes to prevent relationship violence among young people (or dating violence) are supported by some evidence of effectiveness.
  • In low-income settings, other primary prevention strategies, such as microfinance combined with gender equality training and community-based initiatives that address gender inequality and communication and relationship skills, hold promise.
  • Situations of conflict, post conflict and displacement may exacerbate existing violence and present additional forms of violence against women.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
This is fantasy Ocram, can't be having these confrontations

Bitch_000352_755322.gif

This is Ocram in reality

8pUMS.gif

This is what the women in this thread would wish Ocram would do.

bc9.gif

This is me reading the thread

zeZAj3u.gif

Lastly this is what the idea people are trying to get through his head looks like
Anime-Fight-GIF.gif

... just right through.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Minor confrontation is relative. Depends on the situation and what has happened before the confrontation. If its minor I wouldn't act on it.
Insulting you is minor confrontation. You don't flip someone out of a desk for calling you a loser if you are stable and sane. You are sick, and you need help.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Bro, this is the longest attempt at a bullshit back-peddle I've seen in a very long time. You already did the damage, just leave it alone.

I have come to the conclusion that all of you bashing on me most likely have no personality. I rather become a demon when I get angry but at least I say what I think or act how I feel and have personality. You must all either be shy and won't speak your mind or act how you feel in person since you are worried what others will think of you. Pathetic. I am off this thread because all of you bashing on me are losers with no personality. Dont bother answering me cuz I wont read the responses. Cya.

I look back and now wonder if I was raped, even though I gave my consent in the beginning.
Even if you gave your consent in the beginning it was still rape because he did things that you had not consented to. At the time, in a situation where someone is already deliberately hurting you and doing things they know you don't like it is probably unwise to complain, fight, or try to rescind your consent; at worst it could get you killed.

I would really like a thread about defining rape, but unfortunately on this site it is just likely to be used as wank material.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even if you gave your consent in the beginning it was still rape because he did things that you had not consented to. At the time, in a situation where someone is already deliberately hurting you and doing things they know you don't like it is probably unwise to complain, fight, or try to rescind your consent; at worst it could get you killed.

I would really like a thread about defining rape, but unfortunately on this site it is just likely to be used as wank material.
I don't know which is worse - having it turned into wank material or being told it isn't rape.

I don't know which is worse - having it turned into wank material or being told it isn't rape.

At least for the latter, been there, done that, didn't get a t-shirt. Because I wasn't beaten bloody, it "didn't count" according to some folks I've run into.

Reactions: 950483