Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You don't understand. I am not violent at all, unless someone starts something with me. I haven't threatened anyone here, I was simply explaining how I would act if anyone (female or male) wanted to start fighting me.

Ok, I lied.. those weren't my last words. You're full of shit if you're trying to say you're 'not violent' when you JUST CLAIMED that you threw a fucking desk over a guy simply calling you a 'loser'. If you throw furniture around over a silly thing like name-calling, yeah... you have anger issues of a violent nature.

Oh, and of course the ladies in this conversation wouldn't be likely to want to confront you face to face when you're talking about the comfort level you have with Punching us in the face... that was kinda the original point of the fucking thread dip-shit.

You need to watch what you type, if you think you haven't made threatening remarks you're sadly mistaken.

Ok, I lied.. those weren't my last words. You're full of shit if you're trying to say you're 'not violent' when you JUST CLAIMED that you threw a fucking desk over a guy simply calling you a 'loser'. If you throw furniture around over a silly thing like name-calling, yeah... you have anger issues of a violent nature.

Oh, and of course the ladies in this conversation wouldn't be likely to want to confront you face to face when you're talking about the comfort level you have with Punching us in the face. You need to watch what you type, if you think you haven't made threatening remarks you're sadly mistaken.
I wouldn't punch a female in the face, never did I say that. What I said was I would slap her instead but never would I punch a lady. I may have a violent nature but only when I am confronted be it name-calling or not.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Because a simple meaningless insult from someone gives you the excuse to get physical? Slap or punch, over an impersonal insult or an assumed insult when none was made? That speaks volumes of your character.

You are a prime example of the shit women have to deal with. A prime example of why so many women want their CCW, carry pepper spray, mace, a taser, and so on. An implied insult, when NONE was given, makes you want to hit a woman. To threaten a woman. To talk about how some random moron calling you a loser led to you throwing furniture, to make yourself seem like even more of a big, bad, scary man.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wouldn't punch a female in the face, never did I say that. What I said was I would slap her instead but never would I punch a lady. I may have a violent nature but only when I am confronted be it name-calling or not.

It's official, you don't get it, and won't.

At least the thread will be a good read for others :rolleyes:

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media

You're just gonna make it that much worse aren't you tough guy. How about this. Read this and refer it to your actions here.

----
We have all learned, either by instinct or by trial and error, how to minimize a situation that makes us uncomfortable. How to avoid angering a man or endangering ourselves. We have all, on many occasions, ignored an offensive comment. We’ve all laughed off an inappropriate come-on. We’ve all swallowed our anger when being belittled or condescended to.

It doesn’t feel good. It feels icky. Dirty. But we do it because to not do it could put us in danger or get us fired or labeled a bitch. So we usually take the path of least precariousness.

We go through a quick mental checklist. Does he seem volatile, angry? Are there other people around? Does he seem reasonable and is just trying to be funny, albeit clueless? Will saying something impact my school/job/reputation?In a matter of seconds we determine whether we will say something or let it slide. Whether we’ll call him out or turn the other way, smile politely or pretend that we didn’t hear/see/feel it.

------

Now go take a stroll of the website. Look at just how many areas there are for us men to post. Then look at how many areas there are for women to post. Then look at how many times anyone and i mean anyone threatened anyone. Then take a look at that sad sack of shit you call a self.

------

Its quite easy to insult over the internet, doubt you would do that in person to me. If you did though I would most likely slap you very hard all across the face I dont care if you are a women. You would be glad to be alive if you do make it.

------

And once again. Here is the blog post that was posted. The one that inspired the OP to write this.

The Thing All Women Do That You Don’t Know About

So hows about you put on your big boy pants and read for once in your shit eating life.

Because a simple meaningless insult from someone gives you the excuse to get physical? Slap or punch, over an impersonal insult or an assumed insult when none was made? That speaks volumes of your character.

You are a prime example of the shit women have to deal with. A prime example of why so many women want their CCW, carry pepper spray, mace, a taser, and so on. An implied insult, when NONE was given, makes you want to hit a woman. To threaten a woman. To talk about how some random moron calling you a loser led to you throwing furniture, to make yourself seem like even more of a big, bad, scary man.
I am of a calm nature unless provoked. I really am. If you choose not to believe me then its your problem not mine. All of this was a misunderstanding and all of you decided to attack me.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Slapping a woman who calls you a name or throwing furniture(!) at a man who calls you a loser are not proportionate responses.

You say you have a violent nature, but "only when I am confronted with name-calling" as if that's reasonable. Reasonable compared to what? Randomly punching people on the street?

No one's saying you should always take shit from people and like it. Fighting back is always an option when someone keeps harassing you and won't back off when asked to. But nothing you have said sounds like an appropriate reason.

You're just gonna make it that much worse aren't you tough guy. How about this. Read this and refer it to your actions here.

----
We have all learned, either by instinct or by trial and error, how to minimize a situation that makes us uncomfortable. How to avoid angering a man or endangering ourselves. We have all, on many occasions, ignored an offensive comment. We’ve all laughed off an inappropriate come-on. We’ve all swallowed our anger when being belittled or condescended to.

It doesn’t feel good. It feels icky. Dirty. But we do it because to not do it could put us in danger or get us fired or labeled a bitch. So we usually take the path of least precariousness.

We go through a quick mental checklist. Does he seem volatile, angry? Are there other people around? Does he seem reasonable and is just trying to be funny, albeit clueless? Will saying something impact my school/job/reputation?In a matter of seconds we determine whether we will say something or let it slide. Whether we’ll call him out or turn the other way, smile politely or pretend that we didn’t hear/see/feel it.

------

Now go take a stroll of the website. Look at just how many areas there are for us men to post. Then look at how many areas there are for women to post. Then look at how many times anyone and i mean anyone threatened anyone. Then take a look at that sad sack of shit you call a self.

------

Its quite easy to insult over the internet, doubt you would do that in person to me. If you did though I would most likely slap you very hard all across the face I dont care if you are a women. You would be glad to be alive if you do make it.

------

And once again. Here is the blog post that was posted. The one that inspired the OP to write this.

The Thing All Women Do That You Don’t Know About

So hows about you put on your big boy pants and read for once in your shit eating life.
I am always open to listening the opinions of others and I appreciate yours. But I haven't attacked anyone here and all of you decided to jump on me because of a simple misunderstanding of who I am.

I am of a calm nature unless provoked. I really am. If you choose not to believe me then its your problem not mine. All of this was a misunderstanding and all of you decided to attack me.

Please, point out where I attacked you. You can't, because I haven't. Yet you lumped me and all the other women here together, and THREATENED us. I disagreed politely when you said women dress to impress each other. I posted a link to cussing/swearing being a frequent trait of loyal and honest people.

There's no misunderstanding

Reactions: hijinxy

And further words of yours...

First you say:

I decide what to do and when. I don't insult over the internet unlike most of you. In real life you wouldn't say a single word to me. Last fight I was in some years ago, a guy called me a loser over the internet cuz I took some girl he wanted the next thing I flipped his desk in school and boom. He was quite lucky not to have hit his head and died. Anyway, all of you remind me of that guy, losers who in real life wouldnt say anything just over the internet.

And then you say:

You don't understand. I am not violent at all, unless someone starts something with me. I haven't threatened anyone here, I was simply explaining how I would act if anyone (female or male) wanted to start fighting me.

But this is all after threatening to hit us.

Slapping a woman who calls you a name or throwing furniture(!) at a man who calls you a loser are not proportionate responses.

You say you have a violent nature, but "only when I am confronted with name-calling" as if that's reasonable. Reasonable compared to what? Randomly punching people on the street?

No one's saying you should always take shit from people and like it. Fighting back is always an option when someone keeps harassing you and won't back off when asked to. But nothing you have said sounds like an appropriate reason.
I agree that it may not be a proportionate response to an insult but thats how I naturally react. Its part of my personality and can't go against it.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that it may not be a proportionate response to an insult but thats how I naturally react. Its part of my personality and can't go against it.
Of course you can.

It's part of my personality to want shit that I can't afford. That doesn't mean I go around stealing stuff.

D

deleted924715

The only misunderstanding was that you expected people to be intimidated, but instead you were ridiculed and now you're trying to back track. Cry me a fucking river.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
I am always open to listening the opinions of others and I appreciate yours. But I haven't attacked anyone here and all of you decided to jump on me because of a simple misunderstanding of who I am.

Yeah when online the only thing others have to go by is what you say and what you've said can be tracked directly back to you. So yes you are a little pissant of a boy with nothing better to do.

And further words of yours...

First you say:

And then you say:

But this is all after threatening to slap us.
I still do think that women dress to compete with each other and/or for attention. On another note, I admit that I am of a violent nature but ONLY when attacked. Otherwise I am of a calm nature. Just because you don't agree with my personality it dosen't mean that you can attack me the way you did with your girlfriends on here, insulting me over and over again. I feel attacked.

I still do think that women dress to compete with each other and/or for attention. On another note, I admit that I am of a violent nature but ONLY when attacked. Otherwise I am of a calm nature. Just because you don't agree with my personality it dosen't mean that you can attack me the way you did with your girlfriends on here, insulting me over and over again. I feel attacked.

You keep using the word attacked, but I don't think it means what you think it means. Again, please point out where I attacked you. And again, you cannot, because I did not. Pointing out that you're threatening violence to people, including myself (and I haven't done a single fucking thing to you), isn't a disagreement with your "personality". It's pointing out that you're saying contradictory things, when you claim you're not violent.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media

Yeah good luck with that whole playing the victim bullshit.

Reactions: 950483 and hijinxy