Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As eminem said. "You dont wanna fuck with me, girls neither youre nothing but a slut to me" have a good night honey;)

Even a 10" penis wouldn't make up for that personality :rolleyes:

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(I know it's completely useless to engage in this conversation, but I try anyway facing the consequences...)

First of all, why can't you be a little bit more polite in your posts here?

Second, why did you ask a question if you already think to know the answer, and insult everybody who says the opposite?

Third, don't quote Eminem like you've just quoted a Nobel Prize......

Last edited:

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(I know it's completely useless to engage in this conversation, but I try anyway facing the consequences...)

First of all, why can't you be a little bit more polite in your posts here?

Second, why did you ask a question if you already think to know the answer, and insult everybody who says the opposite?

Third, don't quote Eminem like you've just quoted a Nobel Prize......
First of all no one said i was nice or polite. You give attitude you'll get mean replys. And i think bigger is better. Key word THINK, why because i dont have a small dick. Third eminem is the king of rap, labeled by blacks so... yeah i did.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all no one said i was nice or polite. You give attitude you'll get mean replys. And i think bigger is better. Key word THINK, why because i dont have a small dick. Third eminem is the king of rap, labeled by blacks so... yeah i did.

Well, being nice or polite is just common sense, no one should say that to you, at least I hope that. But in some ways terms and rules of this site tell you to being more polite.

And then you say again that you think something, so why ask if you're already convinced of that thing?

And yes, Eminem is king of rap (or maybe he was, I don't listen to rap at all) so he's not a Nobel Prize, so quoting him is not a changing world thing :D

Reactions: rtg

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, being nice or polite is just common sense, no one should say that to you, at least I hope that. But in some ways terms and rules of this site tell you to being more polite.

And then you say again that you think something, so why ask if you're already convinced of that thing?

And yes, Eminem is king of rap (or maybe he was, I don't listen to rap at all) so he's not a Nobel Prize, so quoting him is not a changing world thing :D
Oh, no need to change this world. Its perfectly fine with the losers and fucking mongrels here. All i want is ww3 anyway. Fuck the world.:)