What it like changing sizes?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For most. Most women do not like a certain type of pain, a type of pain that is totally avoidable (or at least can be mitigated) through patience, attentiveness, empathy, consideration, and common sense. There's good pain, and then there's the I-can-lie-still-and-tolerate-this-for-three-more-minutes-if-you-hurry-up-and-just-fucking-cum-already pain. The latter is what you get from stupid men who think a big dick is enough or central to good sex. I just shut down a morning quickie for precisely that reason. He's fun to talk to, and when the sex is good it is transcendent. But when his head is elsewhere, and he doesn't care about me it is nothing short of nightmarish. Horrible. It just hurts so much. And when you mention that it hurts, he just says it hurts because his dick is so big. No, it hurts because he is carelessly brutalizing my cervix even though I taught him how to (literally) get around that issue. I could have tried him out this morning, just to see which part of himself he was bringing to bed me today, but I decided not to. You don't reward bad behavior with good pussy, and this right here? This is the platinum package.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For most. Most women do not like a certain type of pain, a type of pain that is totally avoidable (or at least can be mitigated) through patience, attentiveness, empathy, consideration, and common sense. There's good pain, and then there's the I-can-lie-still-and-tolerate-this-for-three-more-minutes-if-you-hurry-up-and-just-fucking-cum-already pain. The latter is what you get from stupid men who think a big dick is enough or central to good sex. I just shut down a morning quickie for precisely that reason. He's fun to talk to, and when the sex is good it is transcendent. But when his head is elsewhere, and he doesn't care about me it is nothing short of nightmarish. Horrible. It just hurts so much. And when you mention that it hurts, he just says it hurts because his dick is so big. No, it hurts because he is carelessly brutalizing my cervix even though I taught him how to (literally) get around that issue. I could have tried him out this morning, just to see which part of himself he was bringing to bed me today, but I decided not to. You don't reward bad behavior with good pussy, and this right here? This is the platinum package.
Platinum pussy for a platinum dick i guess.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, no need to change this world. Its perfectly fine with the losers and fucking mongrels here. All i want is ww3 anyway. Fuck the world.:)

Ok but, since we are all losers here, what's the point of being here or talking here? What you can learn from losers? I would go to a forum with smart people, then.

And i don't reply to the other thing, because I don't understand why you wnat a war to fuck the world if you've said you're perfectly fine with this world in the same sentence :D

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok but, since we are all losers here, what's the point of being here or talking here? What you can learn from losers? I would go to a forum with smart people, then.

And i don't reply to the other thing, because I don't understand why you wnat a war to fuck the world if you've said you're perfectly fine with this world in the same sentence :D
Because of sarcasm deary. This world os shit. Youre shit and so is everyone including me. The human race could die today and i wouldnt give a fuck.:) so yeah thats yhay.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so the world is full of shit (guess why....) and the only thing that matters is size. Don't need to indulge myself, now I've done my part in the thread :D

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Size matters thats what that means lol
Membership has its privileges, and its requirements, but size is an extremely low priority. I have fucked an inordinate number of men. But with one or two exceptions, I never knew in advance what their erections would be like until days after I already decided to fuck them. I never changed my mind over size. For me, it's like the post office. If it fits, it ships.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What if it were a mico (mini) chocolate muffin? :p

I might need more than one to fill me up? :p

tinycupcake.jpg

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not everything but a big part. So wrong.

You are hoping your dick will makeup for that hideous persona of yours and when you found out we couldn't give 2 shits about your cock you throw a little toddler fit.

Let me remind you, no one, NO ONE here cares about your cock. We don't want to look at your gallery, we don't care. In class you still might not get it, your dick could be 3 ft long and we'd still not care. It could juggle chocolate muffins while blowing a gallon of cum and we still wouldn't care.

You can call us cunts, bitches, whores, idiots, dears, sweety, honey and baby and we still don't care.

Oh and we don't care in case you forgot. Rtg doesn't care. MickeyLee doesn't care. Altered Ego doesn't care, I don't care, Nailz doesn't care. Anyone I forgot? I can bet they don't care either.

You can quote Eminem.

I will quote:

It's better to be silent and thought of as an idiot than to speak and remove all doubt.

Oh and Fade certainly doesn't care about your cock either.

Last edited: