What Ive realised

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ryanmissing27, Sep 20, 2011.

1. ryanmissing27

ryanmissing27 New Member

ive seen other guys at public urinals and ive finally come to realise, ive got a small cock. i guess it sucks, i cant imagine how much fun it would be to have a huge one or even average, but no, im small. i guess i just missed out in the genetics department? to make matters worse im also cut, i dont really have much going for me in the pants region

lol, forever alone.

2. lpsg_guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What is your flacid and erect length? I am small also :(

3. House21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shower vs grower. You can't make a snap judgment based on a random sampling of guys peeing.

4. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And looking down on your own vs across across at someone else's introduces a perspective error. Find a place where there's a mirror beside the urinal, look across at your own (or just stand side on to your bedroom mirror and pull it out), and you may be pleasantly surprised.

5. ryanmissing27

ryanmissing27 New Member

i can assure you all, im neither a shower nor a grower.
    and as for perspective, no one knows my cock better than i do, ive looked at it from all angles, and if anything perspective would only mean that their cocks are actually larger than im seeing them as they are further away.
    as for erect length, im about 4.5 inches, ive seen soft cocks larger than my boner ^^

6. capnewt

capnewt Member

i understand what you mean i am same 5.5 erect and about 2inch soft on a good day.... Guys with large cocks don't relise how lucky they are... its is a real ego killer... when you see them. Personally i would love a large flacid cock than a grower... people judge you like a book cover..

7. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, if you can get a boner you have plenty going on in the pants department. Just because someone has more acreage than you doesn't mean that he gets more pleasure from his cock or he can't give as much pleasure. Hard cocks are awesome no matter what the size!

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And many women, perhaps most, don't care. You won't find them here because this is the large penis support group, and that's what they've come here for.

It may not be entirely true that it 's not what you've got but how you use it, but both count. Develop fantastic technique and that will count far more than any lack of volume.

I like the story of the woman who said, "Which tickles more up your nose, a finger or a hair?"

#8 Snozzle, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted