What just happened? (Edibles)

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok last night, wife and I had an evening alone without kids. We decided to have some fun. We both took a few edibles and when things kicked in, we started having sex.

My wife is very much a "one and done" orgasm woman. One very intense orgasm and then she's incapacitated. I've posted about this before.

Last night, while high, she came over and over again. Sometimes intense, sometimes less intense. At one point, she told me she was having like a 2 hour long orgasm.

I too came over and over again.

Some Things are a bit of a fog, but it was a fun, intimate session. Not foggy (like can't remember) like it can be with alcohol. More foggy, as in, a bit surreal.

So what happened? Is it just that the edible made her way more relaxed than normal? just curious, as this is something new for us....but we both liked it.

It was also nice to come off the high after. A few hours and still go to bed by 9pm. : )

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's no specific research I can point you to about this (I work in the cannabis industry) but I can tell you from personal experience and anecdotally that this isn't unheard of. For some people, that high is stimulating in very specific ways. I. Love. It.

Different people react differently to different strains, and those effects are compounded when taken via edible rather than smoking. So, smoking hits you faster, and gives you a much less intense high. Eating it takes longer to take effect, but when it does it's much more intense and lasts for hours.

If possible, find out what strain was used to make those edibles and make a note of it.

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no specific research I can point you to about this (I work in the cannabis industry) but I can tell you from personal experience and anecdotally that this isn't unheard of. For some people, that high is stimulating in very specific ways. I. Love. It.

Different people react differently to different strains, and those effects are compounded when taken via edible rather than smoking. So, smoking hits you faster, and gives you a much less intense high. Eating it takes longer to take effect, but when it does it's much more intense and lasts for hours.

If possible, find out what strain was used to make those edibles and make a note of it.
Uh oh...we bought them a few months ago at a dispensary in LV. Threw away the packaging right away. Brought them home smuggled away in cargo like it was meth or coke. Lol. I'll at least try to figure out the product we purchased, as the dispensary is quite large and has alot of product on their website.

It was definitely pretty crazy and fun.

D

deleted5506831

Ok last night, wife and I had an evening alone without kids. We decided to have some fun. We both took a few edibles and when things kicked in, we started having sex.

My wife is very much a "one and done" orgasm woman. One very intense orgasm and then she's incapacitated. I've posted about this before.

Last night, while high, she came over and over again. Sometimes intense, sometimes less intense. At one point, she told me she was having like a 2 hour long orgasm.

I too came over and over again.

Some Things are a bit of a fog, but it was a fun, intimate session. Not foggy (like can't remember) like it can be with alcohol. More foggy, as in, a bit surreal.

So what happened? Is it just that the edible made her way more relaxed than normal? just curious, as this is something new for us....but we both liked it.

It was also nice to come off the high after. A few hours and still go to bed by 9pm. : )
Oh cannibus....how I love thee. Me and the hubby personally LOVE a strain called Wedding Cake. It puts every nerve ending on edge. I can feel my Hubby's cock hitting every nerve in my pussy. Hell, just thinking about sex can cause me to orgasm while I'm on it. Another friend said it was like being on esctacy ‍

I'm guessing whatever cannibus strain that was in your gummy has a similar effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted5506831

I've been able to use leafly.com and comparethestrain.co to get fairly reliable effects of specific strains. Have you heard of those sites? Definitely not tied to any specific research, as you said, there isn't any, but it's a good starting place. Both of those sites helped me narrow down what strains would help with my migraines.

A good one for sex is Wedding Cake. It's my go to for that. ;)

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, in my state, recreational is not legal.

So, to try again we will need to travel out of state.

In the meantime, I've seen these Delta 8 gummies at a few local stores. Have not tried any. Would these provide a similar affect?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never had edibles but from your description I'd say it's pretty obvious that it's what aided your partners repeat orgasams in this instance, my knowledge of cannabis is pretty limited tbh especially these days.
Back in the 90's resin was the thing over here in the UK and I've had some pleasurable experiences smoking that, I dated a couple of dealers for a while so ended up smoking quite a lot at one time mostly pulling bongs which again I quite liked the effect it would have. Then resin went outta fashion and everyone was using the plant itself, I never really got on with that, it just made me lethargic and fall asleep which I'm very good at without assistance from smoking so I kinda left it all in my past. Rarely these days I've indulged, I have no problem with anyone else using it and being around me using it and occasionally I've had a toke or pulled the odd bong just to see but has usually confirmed that it just makes me sleepy, only once in recent times has it made me alert and giggly and I've never tried an edible or been in the company of anyone using them. I'm getting too long in the tooth, just stick to my alcohol and ciggies tbh these days, and tbh never found that any cannabis I've ever tried has made a sexual experience any better for me personally whereas I find alcohol a very useful stimulant not that I use that for sexual gratification either, just cos I enjoy it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok, in my state, recreational is not legal.

So, to try again we will need to travel out of state.

In the meantime, I've seen these Delta 8 gummies at a few local stores. Have not tried any. Would these provide a similar affect?

I'd avoid those.