What kind of a selfish, sexist pig am I?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by oldriver, Jul 31, 2008.

1. oldriver

oldriver New Member

Glad I found this forum a few days ago and have enjoyed reading lots of questions, answers, and just plain opinions. This isn't any big problem but just something I've wondered about from time to time.

I'm basically heterosexual, leaning lately toward bi-curious and I'd like to know what you ladies and guys think about my preferences. Quite simply I do not enjoy giving oral sex to anyone, female or male. (I had some unpleasant early experiences with my partners' hygiene I still remember.)

Most of my sexual experiences have been with ladies and, with them, I prefer straight vaginal intercourse, of course in many positions; but no anal at all. My fewer experiences with guys have been satisfactory with mutual masturbation, again no anal. Here's where the kicker comes in: I love a good blow job, have had them from guys and gals; however, I'm NEVER going to expect any partner to do something to me that I don't want to do to him/ her. Now, if either of them really enjoy giving me head, I'm not going to deny them their enjoyment. As always, with both genders, I enjoy lots of rubbing, caressing, and mutual exploration before, during, and after, I enjoy sleeping with my partner until dawn, and relish our mornings together (maybe some repeat performances?) with no hurry to leave or see him/ her leave.

Anyone else out there feel this same way? Ladies and guys, how many of you have met someone like me?

2. Sqribbl

Sqribbl New Member

You say you don't like doing it and you don't expect to receive it, so fair play to you. There's nothing selfish nor sexist about that :cool:.

Personally I'm one of those people who really enjoys giving oral, provided that everything is kept clean and tidy down there (I understand you when you say personal hygiene is important). But I have to admit I feel sort of let down when the favour isn't returned, so my advice is to just be honest about your dislikes in advance so as to avoid disappointing whomever you're with.

3. oldriver

oldriver New Member

Thanks for the reply, Sqribbl. I appreciate your insight. I have always made it a point to be up-front and establish the ground rules in advance.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I enjoy giving more then receiving to it works for me

5. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Everyone has their preferences, just make them known before hand and it should never be a problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted