Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Weighing in here. What red blooded man doesn't love a great set of boobs?? We love them!

My preference is for slightly big, but not large. I like them perky, hang nicely when out to play, and have a bounce when we're fucking. I've had too big, and while nice for a titty fuck, just not the same. My opinion. Too much work to get in my mouth and suck on. Which brings me to a question. . .

We men on the larger size are sometimes disappointed when a woman can't take much of us when giving one of man's greatest pleasure, a blowjob. So I ask women, is it the same for you large girls? Do you feel cheated if a man can't get enough in his mouth to suck on? I like it a little rough sometimes, and like to get a good mouthful, get some good sucking going. And I have to get a fair amount in. Do women feel they lose something if they are too big? Do smaller women feel they benefit because a man can get more of their tits in his mouth? I've asked my ladies very tactfully, of course, depending upon their size, and get mixed responses.

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
I like them average-sized to a bit bigger (between B and D). But bigger and smaller can be ok as well, depends if it matches the woman.
Of course I like the softer ones, that bounce a bit. They're just better to play with.
They may sag a bit, especially if they're older. That doesn't make them less beautiful for me, it's just natural.

What I don't like are giant silicon monsters, I just don't like the shape (because no boobs look up skyways by nature).

Being a leg and rear end man, my only preference for breasts is that there be a pair of them.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The ideal breasts are the ones attached to the woman I'm in love with.

From a strictly physical attraction POV:
  • B or C cup,
  • prominent nipples with tight areolae when aroused,
  • more perky than floppy,
  • enough breast tissue to manhandle,
  • enough nipple to manipulate,
  • prefer factory equipment to aftermarket.

Reactions: lapdog2001

As long as they look proportional to the body ,im good! I don't like super saggy huge tits or tiny golf ball sized ones ! Nice , firm , round with nice taut perky nipples do me in for sure

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Firm high breasts of any size are my second favorite.

My favorite are large full pendulous breasts but not with nipples pointing down.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the smallest to the biggest, I like them all.
Mostly it's a woman's self confidence that I'm into, it's the way she carries herself that makes her breasts attractive to me, not the size of her breasts.

C.