What kind of bulges turn you on ;)???

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I usually prefer those that I think are made by a large, soft penis rather than those made by an erection. I like to see a bit of an outline of the cock, but don't need to see every detail.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I usually prefer those that I think are made by a large, soft penis rather than those made by an erection. I like to see a bit of an outline of the cock, but don't need to see every detail.

yer i'd rather have a huge soft cock than a huge erect bulge
erect bulges aint as nice :p

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like a fit guy in underwear. He could be shaving at the mirror. Walking from the locker to the sink. Standing in the kitchen at midnight with a bowel of cereal just hanging out at home.

If a buddy has a fit/toned body and sports a snug brief, I'm happy. (visibly happy)

D

deleted356166

I like a fit guy in underwear. He could be shaving at the mirror. Walking from the locker to the sink. Standing in the kitchen at midnight with a bowel of cereal just hanging out at home.

If a buddy has a fit/toned body and sports a snug brief, I'm happy. (visibly happy)

I agree completely! :)

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
football unforms, jeans (but not too tight), bulges in athletic shorts... most any bulge in "regular" cloths is hot. Not into ultra tight crap at all

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too like a big soft cock and balls. I really like seeing them in jean shorts with hairy legs. It's great on the bus where I try to sit next to a hot guy. The motion of the bus ensures our hairy legs rub together and I can glance down at the bulge. Trouble is, my bulge then gets bigger!

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I too like a big soft cock and balls. I really like seeing them in jean shorts with hairy legs. It's great on the bus where I try to sit next to a hot guy. The motion of the bus ensures our hairy legs rub together and I can glance down at the bulge. Trouble is, my bulge then gets bigger!

that has happened to me so much
and then they want to get off and when you are wearing shorts your tent bllocks him from getting out ;)