100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's Matt

MatthewFox126.jpg

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That certain kind of nylon athletic short-short. In the 80's they were considered ordinary gym shorts (I wore them in highschool gym class) but now I think they're called footie shorts. I love seeing a big bulge stretching the soft, nylon fabric, and a pair of nice hairy legs just underneath.

I like when I can see movement, like whatever pants he's wearing, if I can see his equipment jiggling or shifting around in his pants or shorts as he walks, that's hot to me. Good example is a man walking around in sweats with no underwear. I've noticed that when his dick and balls are big, you can see a lot more swinging in the folds of the fabric.

And I like when a bulge is obvious, so much so you figure he's either deliberately showing it off or just doesn't care who sees his junk. Like with soccer shorts or sweats with no underwear, if a dude gets hard, it's really obvious and difficult to cover up. I like a man who doesn't mind wearing something in which his dick could get hard and become very obvious to everyone in sight.

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True story. Public mens room. He is at the next sink, slacks down just enough to expose his boxers as he worked on tucking in his shirt. Something is slightly pushing from inside, right near the fly. Then it is AT the fly, fly is gaping open and there is the head of his dick inside the gaping fly. He kept working on his shirt until, with me obviously watcing, he started to get hard until half of his dick was sticking out the fly. Someone else came in, so he quickly pulled up his pants and left.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the hottest bulge is in a pair of tight boxer briefs, but if I'm in trouble at work (and have to visit my supervisor in his office) I have a hard time concentrating on what he's saying since he's spread eagled and shows off that "relaxed" bulge. I always hang my head down like I know I should be punished (but all I hear is blah, blah, blah while in my mind other things are racing around!)

Dress pants and jeans bulges are also a fave (the tighter the better), but hey, I just love a bulge.

Marriedjacker's bulge is just perfect too! ;)

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I think the hottest bulge is in a pair of tight boxer briefs, but if I'm in trouble at work (and have to visit my supervisor in his office) I have a hard time concentrating on what he's saying since he's spread eagled and shows off that "relaxed" bulge. I always hang my head down like I know I should be punished (but all I hear is blah, blah, blah while in my mind other things are racing around!)

Dress pants and jeans bulges are also a fave (the tighter the better), but hey, I just love a bulge.

Marriedjacker's bulge is just perfect too! ;)

yer i agree
what aba ur bulge sexy

lcrm357

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a couple in my gallery.

Attaching one that's not in the gallery. Apparently it's always this obvious when wearing jeans. I didn't really notice until I saw myself in the mirror, and my girlfriend spent quite a bit of time staring at this pic after it was taken. Everywhere I've posted this full pic, it's always the first thing that's pointed out.

Attachments

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I have a couple in my gallery.

Attaching one that's not in the gallery. Apparently it's always this obvious when wearing jeans. I didn't really notice until I saw myself in the mirror, and my girlfriend spent quite a bit of time staring at this pic after it was taken. Everywhere I've posted this full pic, it's always the first thing that's pointed out.

nice
i'd love 2 suck ur cock through the denim
mmmmmmmmmmm ;)