LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have some credible bulge pictures; rather than tout mine, there is a guy on here who has what I think is a stupendous/erotic well-defined soft bulge: I will not post it , because I do not have his permission; he is taffy2020...check it out...what a winner!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite kind of bulge is definitely one caused by freeballing in loose fitting pants. Sweats or baggy jeans with the fold at the crotch...OM NOM NOM!!!

I live in the SGV where there are alot of latin guys. Latin guys around my way rock those baggy, madras shorts that are basically like plaid sweats and you can always ALWAYS see something swingin' between the thighs.

Also, seeing a bulge in khakis really gets me hot. Twill cotton khakis, but not so much dress pants. I don't know why it's that specific, but it is.

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any bulge in cotton. Cotton shorts like soccer players wore in the 70s .... jokstraps with a heavy bulge strainin with the weight.... fit blak guys with a massive bulge in cotton shorts so u can see the rim of a huge cut knobend... skinheads in worn jeans where the crotch is a bit threadbare.... & so on....
Fuk ~ I just luv horny bulges ~ make me crazy.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any bulge in cotton. Cotton shorts like soccer players wore in the 70s .... jokstraps with a heavy bulge strainin with the weight.... fit blak guys with a massive bulge in cotton shorts so u can see the rim of a huge cut knobend... skinheads in worn jeans where the crotch is a bit threadbare.... & so on....

Nothing wrong with your bulge buddy!

How about posting a pic in a pair of soccer shorts:biggrin1:

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media

i so agree ;)
but 1 HUGE THING!!!
your bulge
ur cock
i love it sxc
;)

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
love a good speedo bulge that shows off the rounded contours of a cock head resting atop some nice big balls! Semis are hot, a full-on hard-on wrapped in a speedo is not -- unless i get a taste of it...

i agree mostly
however i dnt mind a full hard on in speedo
even if i dnt get a tast of it :p
wudnt mind a taste of u ;)

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the hottest bulge is in a pair of tight boxer briefs, but if I'm in trouble at work (and have to visit my supervisor in his office) I have a hard time concentrating on what he's saying since he's spread eagled and shows off that "relaxed" bulge. I always hang my head down like I know I should be punished (but all I hear is blah, blah, blah while in my mind other things are racing around!)

Dress pants and jeans bulges are also a fave (the tighter the better), but hey, I just love a bulge.

Marriedjacker's bulge is just perfect too! ;)

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

your one very hung man no doubting it

but lookin at a bulge, the underwear is taken into account. In terms of how the fabric shows off the meat, the body, the personality of the man wearing them

i seen a lot of your meat shots, often giving me a raging hard on thinkin about tasting and swallowing your juicy black meat.

But whilst the underwear aethestic is only a small part of my assesment, i gotta to say, your underwear in that pic really reduced the impact of your big inviting bulge....