b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I don't think she realized how impacting she was in such a short amount of time. "damn post and run bastards, just when you start to trust someone again":cool:

Not aware of the fictional story in question (don't frequent that section much - generally avoid most everything over 25 lines long anyway...(senility kicking in :wink: ) but yes, miss her. She was a good person.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jeff black said:
Trouble at the old mill Jake. Windy got into a discussion with a moderator in the mom/son "incest" Fictional story thread... I guess she didn't take it well.

Well, I can count at least 4 moderators she'd fallen out with, her leaving didn't come as a huge surprise

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a Porsche 911, the first time I took the test. I decided that although I don't mind paying for quality, I don't go out and buy things just because they are expensive, so I changed expensive taste to no and turned into a Mazda Miata.

note: I recently traded my 1998 Jeep Wrangler 5-speed stick for a 2006 VW Passat 6-speed stick (fast, responsive, classic styling, nicely equipped, not too expensive and it gets 23-32 mpg [though I've already gotten an average of 33.9 on one trip]).

On the Tomorrowland career type I got:
Talent
You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

x19dragostea84x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
<h2>I'm a Mazda Miata!</h2>
You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/corvette.jpg You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here we go RideRocket...

I prefer your than mine, do you wanna change with me ???

:biggrin1:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gisella said:
Here we go RideRocket...

I prefer your than mine, do you wanna change with me ???

:biggrin1:

Gladly!! As long as I get to take you, umm, your 'car' for a test ride of course... :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Nissan 350Z.

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

As for the description, that first clause nails it. Damn.

robbo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
mustang.jpg

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RideRocket said:
Gladly!! As long as I get to take you, umm, your 'car' for a test ride of course... :biggrin1:

Oh man...its a deal RR !!!

With you i go anywhere...hope its wild kind of a jungle place...:tongue:

Yupi! :fing02:

:drive: I drive ...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Baby beemer since Last November but changing shortly for a baby Lexus. Not a fan of big cars except monster 4x4s but uncessary in London (no school run you see) :tongue:

In my heart I just miss my bike :mad: