what kind of cell phone do you have?

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A very simple SonyEricsson w518a supposedly got it for free but they charged 18 dollars as an upgrade it's hearing aid friendly and TTY capable. AT&T 10 years of good service.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm rocking the HTC Evo. Awesome phone, although Sprint's network is absolutely horrible.

Before that, I had the HTC Incredible, also a great phone.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think?? I go insane trying to navigate on mine. I get on Safari and the thing takes FOREVER to load. Google maps is always a nightmare. I can't get used to the keyboard. The only thing I like about it is always having a decent camera on hand and all of the apps.

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nokia=the best. Sony Ericsson=the worst!!
You have that backwards. I had a Nokia it was a terrible phone heavy and not attractive. In contrast my Sony Ericssons have all been easy to handle and good looking.

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a SonyEricsson C905,according to the blogs and test-reports in the net one of the worst phones to get.-I bought it to find out whether it reallly is so bad.I have had it for two months now and it still works,does all the things it is supposed to do.Some better,some not so good.-Would love to hear from your experience with this phone,guys and girls.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got Cap's hand-me-down iPhone. Works great for me because all I do is make and take calls. I text sometimes, but hate typing on it - fingernails apparently don't work well on the screen. I have no idea what some of these apps do, but I don't care (Voice Memos???).