What kind of cell phone do you use?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Yea but you use it to call Stacy. -_-

I hate you lucky bastard.

*cries in corner*

I do...it drops my call almost every time, even shutting off and restarting. It makes me cry too. :frown1:

Oooo, you got the upgrade! :biggrin1: That's better than my sucky 1st generation Samsung Gravity. :irked:

Upgrade my ass, I'm on my second one! The last one got to where it was literally shutting itself down and rebooting every minute. They (AT&T) said I would have to have problems with this new phone before they would even let me switch to a different brand/model of phone.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I can say is gotta love that 3G. I <3 my Crackberry.

By the way if you get a Blackberry you'll know why its called a Crackberry within the first 45 minutes-hour after you first turn it on.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Are the Crackberry's really that bad? I like the Storm 2. If I switch over to Verizon to be on a plan with Stacy, I want a good phone obviously, and since I have the data plan now, might as well be on a phone that can use it. I really don't have much of a need for an actually smart phone though, but what the hell.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't either but I have one and its replaced almost every handheld I've ever used. Except for my Nintendo DS. And I actually keep appointments and little reminder notes now that I have one. Something I never used to do. Mind you I've had this thing for three days. I download the apps for my fave radio stations so my BB acts as a radio when I'm out on walks update my twitter, you can use it as a GPS. It's so friggin awesome. I have AT&T btw.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I had a Samsung Toco, until some stalker-ish girl kept texting me when i was drunk so i smacked it against a table to make it stop. i succeeded and am now using a Crappy old 90's nokia. I cant even tell you the model as i have no idea, but it is crap.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i have the original alias from verizon and i'm overdue for an upgrade. i was going to get a new phone the last time i was in the verizon store, but i'm waiting on my S.O. to see if he's gonna switch over from AT&T so we can be on the same plan. btw, am i the only who uses verizon here? :confused: with all the fairy work i do i've gotta be on the most reliable network in the US :wink:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Lemme see...

A Nokia 5130.

I got it because it had everything that I needed and was small. I really need to get a QWERTY keyboard, though. I hate iPones (I need to feel the keys). Novice_btm showed me his (phone) and I made mad typos. I was so frustrated with my new phone that I'd get Skully to text for me. It took him 10 seconds what would take me 3 minutes. I still haven't mastered it, but I think it has poor word prediction. Blackberries are too big and even my little phone makes me look perpetually aroused. I need something small with real QWERTY keys. Any suggestions?

Media
Blackberry Curve has served me very well, it is slender not overly HUGE (like some of my men have been) and my thumbnail is great tool for typing. (Qwerty keyboard as well with a menu for symbols that comes up separately) I added a 2 gig memory card for making my own ring tones, movies, pics and other stuff I can put on there like addresses etc

I slip the Curve into my jeans and it all but disappears. I have no complaints except Alt has to be used when making individual numbers in text at times but otherwise I have enjoyed this little phone. Oh and it's a deep metallic Red the color of Love :) LOL

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had Verizon forever and right now I despise my BB Storm. So looking forward to my upgrade date. With a little luck I'll be able to choose between the Droid and iPhone.