What kind of cell phone do you use?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Toshiba TG01 with Windows Mobile 6.1 has proven being real shit.
Not even capable of being upgraded to 6.5.
Therefore I have now an iPhone that REALLY works (although I am no apple fan).

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm getting the new iphone!

Why? Why throw away money on yet another piece of gadgetry, especially if your current unit operated well? Besides, most of these things are revealed to have flaws and inadequacies which are often not known until they hit the market. AT&T put out a phone last year which wasn't properly programmed for 3G, they had to pull the remaining from the shelves and get people to send back their new purchases.

Buying every new gadget which comes out is like having sex with a walrus.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why? Why throw away money on yet another piece of gadgetry, especially if your current unit operated well? Besides, most of these things are revealed to have flaws and inadequacies which are often not known until they hit the market. AT&T put out a phone last year which wasn't properly programmed for 3G, they had to pull the remaining from the shelves and get people to send back their new purchases.

Buying every new gadget which comes out is like having sex with a walrus.
I want the new iphone because I'm like a child wanting the latest toy. There's nothing rational about it as my current Iphone works perfectly well. And what is having sex with a walrus like???? I've no experience......don't the tusks get in the way of the fun???:eek:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want the new iphone because I'm like a child wanting the latest toy. There's nothing rational about it as my current Iphone works perfectly well. And what is having sex with a walrus like???? I've no experience......don't the tusks get in the way of the fun???:eek:

Well, if you're going to insist on gettiing it then just give it to me:biggrin1:. I've been using this one for 4 years now (I like it) and am too lazy to get a new one (not to mention they may want to alter my contract, make me pay more:mad:).

So, it's settled, you'll deliver it to me with a jar of peanut butter and The James Bond Collection of models (one for each Bond- Connery, Moore, Brosnan, Dalton...).

Regarding walrus sex, yes, it can be rather messy; but, similar to your desire for the latest gadget, it has a strange pull for some. (and I of course mean humans who appear walrusy or dress that way, none of that kinky stuff with animals)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meh, I have a blackberry. I mainly got it for my job so I could keep up with emails and such. I never even installed the memory chip in it and I've had it over a year.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use an iphone 3G and it just works fine. It helps me a lot to have all the stuff it can do in one piece of handy gear. Google maps with GPS, currency converter, SMS, Skype, a scientific calculator, LPSG, pics, YouTube, music, radio, a camera with geo tagging.... it's great.

And Turkcell rocks, I paid 40 dollars plus 71 dollars a month for 18 months including 500 minutes a month, 500 SMS's and 4GB data. Their service is really good.