What kind of conquest is a drunk lady???

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was out with some gf's a few weeks ago. My one friend, Angel, got so drunk she couldn't walk without holding onto me. She hadn't drunk in over 5yrs as she was in a shitty relationship. She was celebrating a break up that was long overdue.

Angel decided she wanted to get up on the dancefloor to dance with me. She could hardly stand. I noticed this guy watching her. It was apparent to everyone in the bar how drunk she was.

After a minute of "dancing" this guy came up to her and started to freak her. As I said, she was trashed. She clung to him and he started doing some pretty inappropriate things to her on the dance floor. Grabbing her ass and tits.

I got in between them. My gf didn't care, she was so drunk, she didn't even realize she wasn't "dancing" with him anymore, she was "dancing" with me. He got pissed off. Basically, if it wasn't for me holding her up, she would have fallen.

He was pissed at me. He saw me as a big girl jealous her friend was "getting some" and I wasn't. I ignored him and concentrated on getting my girl out of the bar.

My biggest issue was, why the hell would this guy do this to her? It was actually pretty fucking disturbing and disgusting. Where's the flirting? Where's the conquest when someone is so drunk she doesn't know what she's doing? Where's the chase? Where's the self respect and respect for her? Was he that fucking desperate?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he was wasted too, inhibitions down. Afterall, most people are at bars to find someone to fuck...he probably saw it as an opportunity to not have to deal with all the games that girls play. Girls do it too...

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive seen it happen alot... the fact that she was drunk just makes it easier for the assholes. Ive pulled some good freinds away from some idiots before and at the time they shout at me and tell me to fuck off....in the morning they are very greatfull!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually did that once! I got drunk with a str8 friend and watched him get drunker and drunker as the night went on holding back myself so if the opportunity presented itself I could take advantage of it. It did eventually as I had to help him stand up to take a leak. When I unzipped his pants he was hard as a rock and I was beyond ready as he was one truly good looking guy with a very hot cock. Thoughts of guilt took over and I didn’t end upon doing anything to him except help him to bed where he passed out quickly.

I always wondered “what if” after that! He certainly was HOT!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he started doing some pretty inappropriate things to her on the dance floor. Grabbing her ass and tits.

she was so drunk ... if it wasn't for me holding her up, she would have fallen.

My biggest issue was, why the hell would this guy do this to her? It was actually pretty fucking disturbing and disgusting.

Ugh...quoted for absolute fucking truth. There's nothing categorical about this, Jenn. It's just evidence that some people out there are utterly unscrupulous douchebags.

Personally, I don't understand it at all. Few things are less sexually appealing to me than a partner who's too sloppy drunk to even know which end is up. Yes, the act is physical...but for me, the pleasure in it all takes place between the ears.

That said, your pal is fortunate to have a friend as good as you. You're obviously good people.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe he was wasted too, inhibitions down. Afterall, most people are at bars to find someone to fuck...he probably saw it as an opportunity to not have to deal with all the games that girls play. Girls do it too...

You say most people are at bars to find someone to fuck. I must be different and so are all my friends over the years. My friends and I go to the bars to dance and have a great time. Not to get wasted and find someone equally or more wasted to fuck.

When you say girls do it too do you mean girls wait to see a guy really drunk and hit on him, thinking it would be a sure fuck?

HazelGod- thanks

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually did that once! I got drunk with a str8 friend and watched him get drunker and drunker as the night went on holding back myself so if the opportunity presented itself I could take advantage of it. It did eventually as I had to help him stand up to take a leak. When I unzipped his pants he was hard as a rock and I was beyond ready as he was one truly good looking guy with a very hot cock. Thoughts of guilt took over and I didn’t end upon doing anything to him except help him to bed where he passed out quickly.

I always wondered “what if” after that! He certainly was HOT!

I certainly think you made the right decision not to take advantage of him. Just think, now you have jack off fodder instead of a ruined friendship :smile:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see this all the time at college frat parties. Really creeps me out. I can't say I haven't hooked up with a few girls who were quite drunk, but they were never falling over trashed and most importantly, I wasn't hitting on them because they were drunk. I thought they were cute, attractive girls who I would have no qualms going after if we were starkly sober.

Anyways, I've seen this more than my fair share, being at a house where this kind of thing seems to happen. A couple of my friends are pretty bad about it. It's pathetic really.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a conquest for guys who are so pathetic they can only get some from someone who isn't really in a state to exercise judgment. I'd imagine a job in sales would be much easier too if all your customers came in tipsy.

ADDED:

Thankyou for posting this, I've tried to discourage this behavior on this site only to be ridiculed and told to "shut the fuck up" probably because the people doing it were gay and doing it to men, so of course they saw no fault in their own behavior, hearing it from a girl perspective revealed this obnoxious behavior for what it really is. There is nothing sexy or cool about taking advantage of someone and its arguably sexual assault. No, it's the DEFINITION of sexual assault: sexual behavior involving a party that cannot or did not offer consent. The worst case is with strangers. If it were a friend, or two people who are mutually attracted to one another, my opposition would be lesser, but I still say sex or anything close to it should NEVER happen unless BOTH parties consent IN THEIR RIGHT MIND. There's a legion of things I'd do when I'm drunk that I wouldn't do when I'm sober, and on the flipside, I'd hate to be the lover/sex-partner that someone wakes up in the morning and regrets.

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You say most people are at bars to find someone to fuck. I must be different and so are all my friends over the years. My friends and I go to the bars to dance and have a great time. Not to get wasted and find someone equally or more wasted to fuck."

Well for people my age i guess. It's probably a little different when you get a little older, but ya, the majority of people my age are obviously at the bar to meet people.

"When you say girls do it too do you mean girls wait to see a guy really drunk and hit on him, thinking it would be a sure fuck?"

Ya, that's exactly what i was saying, I've seen it happen, just not as much as guys though. Doesn't make it right, but sometimes people want to get laid as easily as possible and it could explain why that dude was acting like that. It's not like he slung her over his shoulder, grunted, and said "I man, you woman" and took her home. Also, when I'm really drunk, I sometimes start dancing with random girls without conversation even crossing my mind, it just kind of happens, no bad intentions involved, just having a little fun being that most of my friends who are girls hardly ever dance. If it leads to something a little more heated, the girl is as much to blame as I am. It happens, and women do it as well... If you're dancing on a table, you kind of need to expect to get hit on. If an in shape guy jumped on the table and started dancing, there are a lot of women who would be right there grinding on him, guarenteed. It's really not a big deal unless you make it one. Kudos on saving your friend though, you never know these days...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I certainly think you made the right decision not to take advantage of him. Just think, now you have jack off fodder instead of a ruined friendship :smile:

I think you are on to something there! I can say I have been beyond lucky in having my share of truly hot guys but for some reason I think more about the ones I didn’t get more than the ones I did when jacking-off. Reality has been great but the imagination is better I suppose! :cool:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether it's guy on girl, girl on girl, guy on guy or girl on guy, consent can't be given if the person is trashed.

If BOTH are completely wasted, and no one intentionally made the other drunk so he/she'd have sex, I don't think that's wrong.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You don't think someone can give consent when they're drunk?

Baby, I disagree. As someone who has spent a LOT of time drunk and on drugs, I find that to be a ridiculous statement. I've had a girlfriend who was drunk almost all the time she was awake. Does that mean I raped her every day over the course of our 3 month relationship?

People need to take responsibility for themselves. That said, I find preying sexually on the inebriated to be quite uncouth.

Sometimes people get drunk because it makes it EASIER to get into a situation where they are going to get laid. I've been there. Lowers the inhibitions (and the standards) in way quite conducive to the dirty dirty.

Once again, it is wrong to take advantage of the intoxicated. (sex does not automatically fall under this category)

However, the overarching statement that it is IMPOSSIBLE to give consent when drunk is incorrect in my own, personal experience. I've given it freely. Sometimes I may have had regrets... but guess who was to blame.

I probably never would have had the balls to have my first few experiences with men if I hadn't had some alcoholic stimulation. Lowers inhibitions. Not always a bad thing.

Last edited:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whether it's guy on girl, girl on girl, guy on guy or girl on guy, consent can't be given if the person is trashed.

If BOTH are completely wasted, and no one intentionally made the other drunk so he/she'd have sex, I don't think that's wrong.

I agree.

We can all act inappropriately when drunk and when drunk with another drunk person I have done so.:rolleyes:

I knew a guy many, many years ago who didn't drink alcohol (he claimed to be epileptic if anyone pushed him, tho he wasn't).

He used to prey on drunk girls.

And as he'd not been drinking, he could drive them home - right?

Total slimeball.

I just hope my daughter never meets up with his kind of predator.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like many people, when I was younger I used to enjoy a drink, I got wasted on a few occasions but these days I no longer see the appeal. Alcohol is a powerful drug, yet it never ceases to amaze me how many of those people who get heated about the evils of 'drug' abuse remain happily in denial about their own 'habit'. If, as most do (it seems) we treat alcohol as a 'soft' drug I'd ask (relative to numbers partaking) how much dope induced crime occurs compared to that fuelled by alcohol?

I know it wasn't your intention, and I'm playing devil's advocate here; but that basic argument (absence of informed consent) has been used (successfully) in sexual assault convictions.

I also don't think it's wrong (to have drunken sex) - but if one party wakes up the next morning and decides (retrospectively, in the cold light of day) that they in fact didn't give consent ... and such a scenario isn't unprecedented.

Your friend was lucky, too many are not - but poor judgement (and while not meaning to insult your friend, getting that drunk is surely poor judgement) cannot be guaranteed free of consequence, for all concerned. In the context of my first paragraph - and I know this may sound harsh, had she been out of control on other 'drugs' how much empathy and understanding would she have received?

I know the above may read as judgemental, but it's really not meant that way. There is never justification for taking advantage of another person in this way, but it's sometimes a fine (and yet fuzzy) line to draw - many social interactions don't have easily defined or predictable parameters.

Oh, for the morons among us, it is not tantamount to saying 'she asked for it'.:cool:

Marxus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should never take advantage of a drunk person like that. its virtually rape if they are not able to fully consent.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was he that fucking desperate?

Yes, it sounds like he clearly was. Some people are weak and cowardly and driven by their desires, they choose the path of least resistance.

I hope your friend realizes what a good friend you were to look out for her and protect her from the desperate and selfish.

Best. Cockblock. Ever.:wink:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't think someone can give consent when they're drunk?

Some people can, some people can't. The difference could mean great sex or time in prison. Unless the person is already my lover or even just an interest, I'd rather wait til they sober up.

There are TONS of things people do when they're drunk that show an obvious lapse in judgment and recession of inhibitions. I think few people wake up and go "Hmm, I think I'll get drunk and kill a mother and her baby today!!"

Studies consistently suggest changes in behavior and the thought-process that occur when someone becomes drunk. Sure, some people can handle themselves, but others can't. Hardly seems worth the risk to me.

Last edited: