what kind of dildo is this?

D_duncan donut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was going through my friends stuff one day because he was staying at my house and he told me to make sure everything in the moving box was his, well i found this dildo and he said i could have it lol, so i would like to know what kind it is. all i know that it is a Doc Johnson, it can stand by itself it has a little suction cup to stay up and its i think silicon or rubber.
thanks so much

Attachments

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will take many used items but I now know the line I won't cross. Thanks for that. LOL. Enjoy guy... a most excellent evening you will have with that plug guy. Cheers

D_duncan donut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol oh im not going to use it, im not into that. i just wanted to know, lol im going to ether trow it away for leave it for someone else to find it lol. i would never do somthing like that.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why dont u attach the suction to your bathroom wall tiles & use it to hang your towel on?

Or take it to a Help the aged charity shop & donate it. Just watching some old dear behind the counter there trying to figure out what it is should give u a good laugh!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

The suction cup is used to attach it to your forehead so that you can get "up close and personal".