What kind of foreskin?

Arenas66

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know if it's possible to answer this. I'm obviously cut, but is there a way to tell what my foreskin may have looked like just by the scar and placement? Would I have had a long foreskin, short, loose, etc?

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not possible to know, unless you got cut after a certain age. I wonder about mine too, but I have a feeling it would have been a medium-long one, sort of thick.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Well, not esay to guestimate, based upon the location of the scar, your foreskin must have been not so much long as short, if the surgeon was considerate enough to try to spare the whole inner side of foreskin and keep frenulum intact.

S

SirConcis

There is absolutely no way to know how your foreskin would have been. If you dad was uncut, you might have some idea based on his, but even that is 50/50 since you also have some of your mother's genes. (yes, mother's genes also help shape your most manly posession: your penis)

The only thing you can do is to look ata wide variety of uncircumcised males in their truly flaccid state and tell yourself you could have had any one of them, ugly, long, short etc.

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut, and I can tell what mine would have looked like if I was cut... now it looks like I'm uncut... now it looks like I'm cut..now it looks like I'm uncut... now it looks like I'm cut.......... you get the picture, it would be so much better if people can decide for themselves, rather than wondering what the missing part looked like...

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Look at an uncut relative, if you have one.
Your chances are about one in four, of having his penis genes.

S

SirConcis

I had a friend when I was about 16. His dad had to be circumcised at 20 because pf phimosis. My friend had phimosis. But his younger brother didn't.

So it is quite hard to know how one's foreksin ends up pas puberty. Consider that a phimosic foreksin will tend to be longer. Since it can't retract during erections, it will lengthen (think foreksin restoration) to keep up with the penis's growth. But had that foreksin been retractable at onset of puberty, it likely will shorten relative to penis size (very common).

So the environment post birth likely has a big say on how a foreksin ends up at adulthood, as well as the genes.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm cut..very loosely. I can tell you how mine looked because I was cut at 2 - 3 years old. I was cut because I had "redundant" foreskin. thats what I am told they said. my uncle told me I looked like and aardvark with a lot of pucked overhang..like about 1.5" of it. which on a kid I guess is a lot. damn I wish they had left it and taught me to stretch it instead of just clipping it away. hey..at least i can still cover most of my head when soft.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
"Redundant" foreskin is common in every newborn if born with a foreskin. There are a few boys who are not born with one. It is considered a birth defect. BigMeatNJ probably had a type called "Coke Bottle penis". The long foreskin made it look like a Coke bottle. This too is common and not considered a problem. His dick just needed the extra space to grow (looking at his pics). The foreskin may have needed more time to turn loose from the glans. Who knows?

Mine turned loose at a very early age. My father was about 14. We both have fairly long foreskins.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..that would account for the ardvark comment. and thanks..I wish they had allowed me to grow into it. btw..huge uncut monster you have there southernboy..and nicely uncut too.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread reminds me of Erik Rhodes most recent circumcision. That's an example of someone who has photographically documented his dick... we all know what he looked like before the cut and now we know afterward. Makes sense, yes?

http://www.lpsg.org/248756-erik-rhodes-cut.html