What kind of gains can I expect from just jelqing?

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its not a bad regimen to start with, but make sure you're warming up properly, and throw some basic stretching into the mix.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to PEgym, Matter of size, and/or thunders Place. PE gym has Jon Pops starter program. Big Al Alfaro has a starter program. Salvini has a 4 level program. Jelqing by itself is not much of a program. Include stretching, hanging, pumping, and then possible clamping. If it sounds like too much work, then you don't want it enough.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to those sites and read. Research and reading are part of the program. 'Knowledge is Power'.

jonrhys

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gained about an inch over 3 months. I was doing 500 jelqs every day, sometimes twice a day. I added stretching (bluewhales stretch from mattersofsize.com, the free area) and gained another 1/2 inch in length. I'm 7 7/8 now, started at 6 1/2 last april. Look up a routine by Hoggindaz (sp?) under the routine with pics section, he gained alot of length and girth from just consistent jelqing over a year and a couple of months.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gained about an inch over 3 months. I was doing 500 jelqs every day, sometimes twice a day. I added stretching (bluewhales stretch from mattersofsize.com, the free area) and gained another 1/2 inch in length. I'm 7 7/8 now, started at 6 1/2 last april. Look up a routine by Hoggindaz (sp?) under the routine with pics section, he gained alot of length and girth from just consistent jelqing over a year and a couple of months.

Really!!!! Where can i find Hoggindaz?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay. I've gone to those sites. They are filled with information.

Is getting myself to a 7x 5.75 a good goal to ensure that I won't have to worry about being too small to get a girlfriend anymore?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, if you think having a bigger cock is gonna get you girls, you're setting yourself up for a big let down.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Other MEN would disagree. Women probably wont. I mean, have you gotten a lot of women to your bedroom, pull down your pants and they say no or something?

Yeah, that pretty much happened once. And that's why I'm still a virgin. I have made very few attempts to date since then. I feel like if I can get big enough where I won't have to worry about that anymore I can get back into that game with confidence.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once; I repeat Once. How can you base the world of relationships on just one experience. I'm glad I didn't stop with my first attempt. Have you read the ladies thread on their first time? Most of them found it difficult. Did you read the 9 pages of comments by professional dancers on the size of penis they like (at least half said 6" or less). You have let one experience warp you by not going after experience 2, 3, or 4. If all of us stopped after a bad relationship, almost all of us would be celibate. The college love of my life crushed me, but I didn't give up. I didn't judge all women by her. Grow up and quit feeling sorry for yourself. Your using that one time as an excuse to give up. You just don't want to get in the action.

jiggysmalls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well. sorry to jump in but how someone feels about themself really is how they feel and what will happen...

if his "can of spinach" is getting a bigger dick then let him try and get it.

good luck to all.