Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh wow, I'm attracted to lots of types of guys. I'm white and I find almost every other race to be extremely attractive -- Asians especially, but I also like blacks and Latins and middle eastern dudes and honestly everything. I like twinks and younger guys. Have a thing for that frat boy with a beer belly look. Rednecks and trashy dudes are hot too.

Reactions: headhunted_

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So a 2 & 5 kind of guy, well I like me some 1, 4, 5 & 6.
1: Despite being a hairy guy I like me some thin smooth guy.
4: Who doesn't like a shy nerdy ass.
5: I like fat guys as long as they are smooth, I love soft bellies.
6: I like feminine guys too, sissies, crossdressers and traps.

Any mix of the above is good for me.

Reactions: BillM

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been told that for considering how I look that I have pretty low standards when it comes to guys. There are not too many guys under 40 and under 300 pounds I dont find physically attractive in some way. I'm not picky. As far as married men that's a huge no no. Its not that I believe in karma I just believe in right or wrong and I'm not gonna knowingly come between someone's relationship. As tempting as it might be to get a hot piece of ass if he is in a relationship.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh wow, I'm attracted to lots of types of guys. I'm white and I find almost every other race to be extremely attractive -- Asians especially, but I also like blacks and Latins and middle eastern dudes and honestly everything. I like twinks and younger guys. Have a thing for that frat boy with a beer belly look. Rednecks and trashy dudes are hot too.
The very first guy that ever came on to me and that I had my first sexual expedience with and this was when I was in the closet he was a really trashy redneck. I seen him for the first time since highschool in the grocery store with his wife and kids (lol awkward) he looks like one of the guys you see on duck dynasty or swamp people and he has a beer belly now.