Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The very first guy that ever came on to me and that I had my first sexual expedience with and this was when I was in the closet he was a really trashy redneck. I seen him for the first time since highschool in the grocery store with his wife and kids (lol awkward) he looks like one of the guys you see on duck dynasty or swamp people and he has a beer belly now.

The beer belly thing is hot but Duck Dynasty is really taking it too far. Especially if that means he has one of those unruly beards.

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
2 and 3 for me. I like muscles, though not bodybuilder type muscles. A nice face, some hair in the right places, a big cock, a muscular ass, and a strong sense of masculinity (i.e., that he could fuck me like a bull if called upon) complete the picture.

See below...

IMG_3642.JPG
IMG_3644.JPG
IMG_3645.GIF
IMG_3646.JPG
IMG_3663.GIF

D

deleted817718

When I was a teen I only went for older stronger men. But my taste has changed over the years and I prefer effeminate smooth twinks now.

Malino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for me, i don't really care about body types, as long as they're clean and have a nice smell, everything else is a psychological matter, i'm not trying to sound intellectual, it's just that saying #1-7 wouldn't be all true also. If their overall psychological features match with mine, then we are set. A funny but dumb, skinny person can be as appealing as a smart but shy, muscular one.

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For guys here who admitted attraction/fantasy to M2M sex (i.e. the 1-49%), what kind of guy makes you hard?
1. slim, smooth types? [twinks/preppies, from blonds to Asians]
2. macho worker types? [military/police/construction workers/truckers]
3. Sporty, muscle types? [Soccer/football/rugby players]
4. intellectual types? [geeks/doctors]
5. another married guy [includes bears and chubby here, I suppose]
6. transvestites/shemales
7. whatever whenever he has a large cock (hey, we are on LPSG!)

Most interested in the replies here - really curious to know whether bisexuals guys like different kinds of guys when compared to gays! ;)

Whether you have acted out on your fantasy in real life is irrelevant, I guess.

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only had two in my 60 years and they were both before I was 30. First one was 18 before we sucked, we had jerked each other in 8th grade. He was skinny and a nice looking guy but very shy. When I saw his dick again at 18 it had gotten so much bigger. That was the first time I ever wanted to suck him or really get any pleasure out of his dick. He was more than an inch longer and a whole lot thicker. I sucked him and he returned the favor. We did it for about five years.
About five years after he and I were no longer doing stuff my wife and I random threesome with a guy I knew professionally. He was slim but tight and buff, he was a little over 8 and even thicker than the other guy. His dick was so much bigger I couldn't quit looking at it. I won't go into detail about the wife but she made noises I had never made her make. I didn't do anything with him that night but we were together some weeks after on a business trip and we got a little drunk and he got naked and started telling me how he noticed I was very interested in his dick during the threesome. I sucked his dick that night and several other times over the next few weeks. He would let me jerk off on to his dick and balls once I finished him and did finish me once by jerking me.
So slim guys with bigger dicks really turn me on. I had 3somes before I was married with guys with dicks like mine and it did nothing for me.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A really well built fucker with 2-3?day stumble great eyes nice hairy chest with a cock that bluging out of his jeans