What kind of lover are you?

This question is open to everyone.

Are you passionate, intimate, animal, aggressive, etc? What are you like in bed?

I'll start. I'm definitely the more sensitive, intimate type. And while I can fuck hard and fast, I'm much more into slower full-body lovemaking. Lots of kissing, my hands (and mouth) on my partner at all times.

Part of it comes from having a big cock, which has forced me to be a gentle lover (as the penetration first heats up, at least). It's very easy for me to turn my partner's good pain into bad pain, especially as they're first adjusting to my size, and I position my time and thrusts to their enjoyment.

Reactions: Notaes and BillM

I would say a bit animal/aggressive and passionate, for my sweetie and myself. I like to bite, dig my nails into his back, be bitten, have my hair pulled, etc. I like rough and faster paced. Slower sex bores me to tears thus far in my fairly extensive list of partners + amount of sex had total.

We kiss a lot during sex, and outside of having sex are one of those silly touchy feely couples, though we tone it way the fuck down around people.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Gemini and also Bi so it depends on whether or not I am with a Stud or Hot Lady and what mood I am in at the time, most of the time like you more into slower and lots of kissing and foreplay!!

Just like @BillM and I too am a Gemini but I am 100% straight so no dudes.

Reactions: BillM

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm aggressive, fast paced, we both like it a bit rough not to over the top, she has drawn blood from scratching my back a few times. I like to tell her how much she makes me desire her a lot and do things like press her against a wall and kiss her deeply or grab her and hold her tight against me.

Reactions: nailz and 693987

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is open to everyone.

Are you passionate, intimate, animal, aggressive, etc? What are you like in bed?

I'll start. I'm definitely the more sensitive, intimate type. And while I can fuck hard and fast, I'm much more into slower full-body lovemaking. Lots of kissing, my hands (and mouth) on my partner at all times.

Part of it comes from having a big cock, which has forced me to be a gentle lover (as the penetration first heats up, at least). It's very easy for me to turn my partner's good pain into bad pain, especially as they're first adjusting to my size, and I position my time and thrusts to their enjoyment.

Pillow princess

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm always active and somewhat aggressive, but I like to be dominated by a man. I like sex to be intense (sometimes rough), exciting and unpredictable. When it's over I want to feel dirty, exhausted, sore and used up :oops:

I'm totally not into the soft, slow, gentle, choreographed style romantic sex. If you want to pet something for hours get a cat, I'd rather get fucked.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I see sex as a way to express love. So, I like it mostly sensual and passionate, just the way I love my partner, This doesn't mean vanilla, I like to tease my GF and sometimes give her an orgasm as a reward for her good job, in a way , it's intense this way and helps our bond to be stronger.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends, mostly we start off slow then the pace builds we become more animalistic & aggressive we both like it like that hands round throat, squeezing or biting each other etc she likes the aggressive low growls I do in her ear or when I hold her knees by her face and believe me she don't hold back she fucks back as hard as she's being fucked and will quite literally face fuck me to her orgasm.

Fuck like you mean it ;)

Reactions: nailz

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a Picses! I am a romantic at heart with a strong sex drive. I love being sensual and passionate to my lover. We go slow and deliberate also with lots of foreplay. I like to take my time and make love to my lady as long as I want to! We really wear each other out in bed. It is intense and delicious. I love eating my wife's pussy and pleasuring her making her moan until she begs for me to fuck her. Then we love slow but intense fucking feeling every move each other's body makes. The after glow is as good as the sex!

D

deleted817718

The best way to describe my love making is 'fast'.
'Disappointing' works too.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, sometimes we're romantic, slow and sensual, and sometimes I grab her ponytail and force her to suck my cock like a slut. Sometimes she ties me up, whips my ass, smacks my cock, and bites it while squeezing my nipples hard. Sometimes she caresses me and strokes my cock like it was worth its weight in diamonds.

Variety is the spice of life, they say....

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it depends...usually with the wife it's a little slower and passionate...swing partner..many times a hard,grinding down and dirty. It all is dependent on the mood.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If i'm being fucked by a guy or guys , i really do like it hard , brutal , balls deep and relentless . I want to feel devastated , and always make sure that the top/s understand this . With women i tend to give lots of oral stimulation ( if she enjoys that ), then start slow , and use as much variation as i can because i don't want to come too soon , but ultimately , i go absolutely feral . A lot of guys i know , seem to think that there is some kind of " standard " performance parameter that is applicable to all women . Bad mistake .. I find , for the most part , that women will generally let you know , if you are not giving her whats she prefers , though there are exceptions to that as well . Usually i am guided by her responses . Of course , there are the occasional less than satisfactory performances , for a myriad of reasons . Best not to beat oneself too much over these , just have a laugh , and learn from it .

hunkymarkmark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am definitely an animalistic lover. If its not rough it aint the stuff. If im not poundin she's not soundin. Face down, ass up, on her back, legs in the air, gotta fuck her hard like i just dont care. Ive been torn in three different spots at the same time cuz smashing it must be a crime.

At the same time i am that way because my gf wants that. Its really all about my lover and what she wants. :)