What kind of lover are you?

What kind of lover are you?

• Total voters

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really choose one because I go with whatever mood strikes me at the moment and I don't like to be hampered down with expectations...just take it as it comes (pun intended)!

MMMM...fun with puns! I know what you mean, but you can't lay it all on your lover, can you? (See? i can do puns too!)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've been told several times that one of the things that make me such fun in bed is my talent for doing fairly depraved things with a look of total innocence :)
OH gosh me too! "Lynds... I cannot get over how innocently you are playing with my cock right now.. it almost makes me feel bad... but it feels sooooo good."

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m afraid to tell for fear my private messages might overload, lol. Plus, i dont think i would like that kind of attention.

lafever

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Slow.... well...yes I don't have a choice but try to be gentle with plenty of lube sometimes:redface: when I'm lucky enough to get any... :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Sensual...I'd like to think so more than not!:rolleyes:
If I'd try a jackhammer or hard & fast I'd get kicked right out of the bed.
I've also been a 3 pump chump too and ended up using my head...:tongue: if you know what I mean:biggrin1: :biggrin1: It's my a happy meal when all else fails!:biggrin1: :wink:
AIN'T LOVE GRAND!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to start off with option #3. Slow and sensual but dominant. In many cases this is neccessary due to my size and the fact that a woman must be really turned on and wet for me to fuck her like a jackhammer.
:kiss:

I`m afraid to tell for fear my private messages might overload, lol. Plus, i dont think i would like that kind of attention. [
/quote] :kiss:

a woman can do anything she wants to me
I'm packing my bags now . . :biggrin1:

I'm appropriate to the moment, and attentive.
:kiss: