What kind of man do you prefer?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer more 'real' looking guys than bulked up gym guys, but there are always exceptions.:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a) real man -> plumber, worker, etc.
b) muscle man -> sportman (soccer, basketballer, etc)

There should be an option c) Professional man -> doctor, dentist, lawyer, etc.

And we have to choose between them because...
Good point!

I like looking at muscle men, but I don't date them anymore because they always want me to work out with them and that is just not my thing. I used to date professional types but they are often arrogant and condescending. I now prefer your real man type. The blue collar worker guys, in my experience thus far are kind, intelligent, patient, have a great sense of humor, are open and accepting of my few flaws; in short they make great boyfriends and aren't afraid of commitment. That does not mean that if a lawyer with all of the preceeing preferences came along I would turn him away; but I wouldn't be as open to conversation initially.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Neither of those describes my ideal man, (and I've been with him for almost seven years now).

My ideal man is very intelligent, and has great wit and empathy. He looks good, too, but that's just secondary.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sportman, but NOT muscle man. I looooove the builds of basketball players, soccer players and swimmers. Don't like the bulked up muscle man look at all though.

The other type of man I go for was not in any of the categories listed... I like tall, lanky, but nerdy/geeky guys. My current crush is a tall, lanky accountant. I don't think the attraction is mutual though - I was at his house for a party once and later at another event we were at together he had forgotten that I was ever at his house. That bummed me out. I'm used to it though - I'm utterly forgettable in the looks department. Not ugly, just average.

And the "married man I wish I had met before he met his wife" was a tall, lanky electrical engineer. (and in his case, he had the personality I liked as well as the looks! I'm still looking for his twin!)

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
um, I think a real man? I have a thing for blue collar workers. I'm not attracted to meatheads.... but I mean, real men can play sports too. I dunno, I need more specific options I think.