What kind of men do you tend to attract?

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ones im not attracted to
Overweight,tall & effeminate.
Skinny,tall & all around weird usually trys to be noticed or keeps all eyes on me.Something about there face is weird also...

D

deleted556573

I seem to attract unemployed pathological liars who use people and seems to think I'm an easy target that can "help" them. How wrong they are. :rolleyes:

I also seem to attract men who are old enough to be my grandfather. :eek:

I want nothing to do with either type.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to sound boastful, but I seem to attract all types. It's not like I'm irresistable, but the guys who hit on me don't fit a particular category.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
id like to attract a hung (over 8") top guy who fucks BB like a train 3 or 4 times everyday and who also enjoys fisting.....i love black guys but will settle for a skinhead type who takes whats his but is nice with it and of course someone looking for something longer term

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am somewhat surprised with this discussion. It seems that most people feel sorry for themselves here. I would like to try to inject some positivity. Let's try to remember that you only need to attract one special person. With that said, I have a reccomendation to make. See what you think of it. Don't become to wrapped up on your type. Aknowledge it, and set your intention. But don't necesarily close yourself off to a wonderful relationship with someone who doesn't fit your description. Give yourself time to like someone, or see if you like them. Give yourself time to learn to like their looks, and other things about them, and for them to do the same for you. There can be truly insurmountable barriers, like age differences measured in decades (not always a problem) or one or both potential partners already being attached which we do well to respect, but otherwise, give yourself permission to give love a chance. You might discover you have (or can develope) more than one type. Remember that we connect on an energetic or soul level as well a physical one. And the thing is, that this is what matters most over the long term. The best way to attract these deeper level matches is to develope that part of yourself. Then, be open to the others who speak to yo on that level when they show up in your life, even it is not they way you expected it to be. It can all happen very fast!

As to the men I tend to attract, although I have never responded to an advance that way, or met someone from this site, they tend to be nice, regular guys who are straight/bi and curious about other guys.

As far as those of the posters who have complained about attracting older guys, I would say, always take a sensible caring person's being attracted to you as the compliment it is whether or not you are able to return that affection. What is really going on here is that, as we live longer, we grow more confident, and less afraid of rejection. If you are over thiry or forty, you might give it a try, and if you are over fifty or sixty, you are likely confident enough to realize that if someone doesn't feel the same way, it doesn't really matter, that it is not a judgement on yourself and there is someone else who will feel the same way. Believe me, there are people from a much broader age range that are attracted to you, its just that you may be the one who has to take the chance and make the first move.