What kind of men do you tend to attract?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there a type of man that you seem to attract for some reason?

I attract straight married men. (I don't want straight married men. I wish that women would suck their dick really good or fuck the ish out of them...something.) Do anything to keep those SOBs away from me.

*sigh*

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A nice-looking young man in his 20's. started dancing with me at the bar a few months ago. I talked to him some, but got a little scared when he started describing his drug use, He even tried heroin once. He said he was bisexual and liked older, in-shape guys. I didn't follow up on the encounter.

An man of 72 keeps calling, but he keeps getting his stuff taken by young tricks. He is an alcoholic and lives in a large facility for disabled people.

An older (late 60's) man in my talk group expressed an interest in a relationship, but his big belly and homebody life style just don't appeal to me.

A homeless guy in his 30's stayed with me off and on for six years but the sex was infrequent and more of an "arrangement". Skinny, alcoholic, crack-user.

I'm beginning to feel I don't have that much to offer. An older friend called me recently after several months, but he has a lover and seems to get restless once in a while.

A somewhat countrified, mentally off, 25-year-old fooled around with me at my friends apartment, then got up and started fooling around with the other two guys there.

I know, I know, believe in yourself, self-confidence, blah blah. I've had several major let-downs in the last 12 years in relationships and jobs, and I suppose I am still trying to recover. I know self-pity and desperation are unattractive, especially at 59.

Now, who wants to go on a date?:biggrin1:

Reactions: alcor972

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Twinks. Young guys. Under 30. Men my own age seem to be "looking for younger" or they want the torso. A perennial for me: Latinos. They've always loved me and I love them. I don't really have a "type."

That said, I just had a perfectly awesome date with a 44 year-old guy.

D_Budd_Hertz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seem to get a lot of attention from more effeminate men which isn't a complete turn off but if they prefer panties to boxers then theres no chance. Also get the attention of older men 30-35+ and that's a no go for either like Booboo said I'd like someone closer to my own age.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Outside of LPSG ... in real life? I've attracted the affections of only one guy.... in my life. But, he was a keeper... so I did.

I'm not sure others are really attracted to me other than just to give me a "once over" glance of approval. I've never had to worry about fighting them off with a stick.

wolfscry2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
guys with a lot of emotional baggage (ex cheated on them, or told them their cocks were too small), married men and ones that just want a one night stand.

Reactions: 933295

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I attract very, very young men, like... young enough to be my son. Startles me every time. I attract my exact type, too, big, nerdy teddy bears. I'm pretty active, so I'm surprised I attract so many couch potatoes and homebodies. I'm really chatty and social, so I'm never surprised that I attract so many funny, gregarious men. Lastly, since I will tolerate nothing less, it comes as no surprise to me that I usually attract gentlemen. Good manners attract me right back.

I don't seem to attract a type I don't think. I do wish young people had a bit less self confidence, it's flattering, especially as they mostly seem to think I'm younger than I am, but it's a no. Another definite no is when men are in the supermarket or somewhere with their wife/ girlfriend and sometimes kids. What the fuck is wrong with them? Perhaps my disapproving looks get misinterpreted as sultry glances, I don't know, but sometimes I do actually want to say "what are you fucking looking at?" I do enjoy the feeling of being attractive to people I consider attractive, but there are so many deluded men walking around that leaving the house can feel like hard work.