What kind of Men/Women do you like?

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
My ideal female is on the shorter side of the specturm, Brunette, or red head, not usually into blonds. Brown or Green eyes, large-ish breasts, nice hips, legs, etc. Now for the personality: I really like my women to be just nice people, very bubbly, they also have to be intelligent. Those are my only real 'requirments'

As for men, I am really into the twink look. I just can't stand red-haired guys though. (Weird.) I really don't care about personality so much, since I am not emotionally attracted to guys. More of a body thing, really. Although...Intelligence helps here too.

How about you?

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for men, i would like a twinks but just a little better built, but not a jock, but i find my attraction to men purely sexual, romance dosent enter the equation for me, as for women intelegent, funny and attractive, the girl in the room across the campus from me :(

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
A girl who isnt stuck up her own arse which I find are the attractive and 'knockout' types. The girls who fancy me purley based on physical appearance and stuff. Therefore I like girls who are nice, quiet, attractive but also very horny and intelligent. Oh and meet my gf ;)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ideal girl has to have an edge to her that she'll give me a challenege instead of being quiet most of the time. Also, smart, outgoing, and an overall caring person. Physical, near my height, range around 5'5 to 5'10" or so, brunette, any eye color, moderate sized breasts, but it's really how she handles herself that can catch my attention. The ones that think looking like they weigh 5 lbs, not so cool. Be sure to have at least some meat on those bones ladies! (Or at least my meat :evilgrin: )

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@Apr 4 2005, 11:13 PM
My ideal girl has to have an edge to her that she'll give me a challenege instead of being quiet most of the time. Also, smart, outgoing, and an overall caring person. Physical, near my height, range around 5'5 to 5'10" or so, brunette, any eye color, moderate sized breasts, but it's really how she handles herself that can catch my attention. The ones that think looking like they weigh 5 lbs, not so cool. Be sure to have at least some meat on those bones ladies! (Or at least my meat :evilgrin: )
[post=297121]Quoted post[/post]​

you crack me up, bro! I agree though. I don't like girls who are too skinny. and I'm not into those females that are all muscular. Nice definition is ok, but those female bodybuilders are just scary

Goon: I used to have more rules about this but I've found that a good sense of humor, honesty and good personal hygene are more important than many other things. I like em clean cut and smooth too.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Physically I prefer a woman who can keep up (This means skiing, hiking and the likes.) Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying I need a skinny anorexic (they lack energy) but a woman who weighs as much as I do will be at the bottom of the hill while I’m having fun. Basically I’m most attracted to “the girl next door.”

For personality I want someone caring, intelligent and are I say, kind?

And finally I want a woman who can still trust. Something about people in general now where they can’t or won’t trust anyone. I like my alone time and if I say I’m going to Banff for the weekend alone I don’t need the third degree when I get back. I have not cheated and do not think I have it in me to do so.

Well, there you have it, I feel like I should be putting this wish list in the personals section of the paper…

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In all honesty I would have to say someone like Jacinto. I prefer dark men. Dark brown or black hair, olive skin and shorter than me with a sense of humour, intelligence, a sense of adventure, a big heart, open minded, caring, sensitive, good communication skills, sexual, an appreciation for the arts and spiritual. That is my short list.

By the way, I love your quote from 'Defying Gravity' The_One!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ugly, so she won't be embarrassed to be seen with me.
Overweight, so she won't nag me about going on a diet.
Republican, so she won't think I'm stupid.
Considerate, so she'll laugh at all my lame jokes.
Forgiving, so I don't get yelled at for leaving the seat up.
Romantic, so we can cuddle while we watch TV.
Horny, so she won't feel she has to wait for me to make the first move.
Accomodating, so I'll be a good fit. :9