Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if any one can let me know what this guy is wearing on his nipples. Is it a piece that only goes around the tip or could it be some kind of piercing?

If it’s not a piercing, I’m guessing it’s available to buy from sex shops...
FD0158CE-6E21-41C4-B9FA-FE2CAEF9FAED.jpeg

Thanks guys

cumalloverme

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you. Other than that, what else are they supposed to do?
That, I do not know the answer too I am afraid, Heighten sensation? Make for more protruding nipples I guess?

Reactions: fastandfurious01

hott_p

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if any one can let me know what this guy is wearing on his nipples. Is it a piece that only goes around the tip or could it be some kind of piercing?

View attachment 18072531

Thanks guys

They're often called nipple enlargers or amplifiers. You use little pumps to make you nipple erect then the little rubber rings fit over them to keep them nice and hard. They feel great on.
Here's a link on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Size-Matters...&qid=1592686143&rnid=2941120011&s=hpc&sr=1-11

Hope that helps.

fastandfurious01

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I don't think those look like rubber bands. They also make non-piercing metal nipple rings which are worn as jewelry and can have beads or charms attached. There are other pieces that utilize thin cords that are tightened around the nipple and are decorated with dangling beads or jewels. If you search for nipple jewelry on Etsy, you will see the different types. ;)

fastandfurious01

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think those look like rubber bands. They also make non-piercing metal nipple rings which are worn as jewelry and can have beads or charms attached. There are other pieces that utilize thin cords that are tightened around the nipple and are decorated with dangling beads or jewels. If you search for nipple jewelry on Etsy, you will see the different types. ;)
Found lots of nipple related stuff on etsy actually.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I thought O rings. Not rubber bands.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think O-rings would work if one tends to have regularly erect nips, but bands (like the small rubber bands that are used in dental braces) would help hold the nipple erect/plump for those who aren't usually erect. I have pierced nipples, but I'd be interested in trying these bands to encourage nipple enlargement.

Reactions: IsaiahGreen

fastandfurious01

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think O-rings would work if one tends to have regularly erect nips, but bands (like the small rubber bands that are used in dental braces) would help hold the nipple erect/plump for those who aren't usually erect. I have pierced nipples, but I'd be interested in trying these bands to encourage nipple enlargement.
I dont usually have erect nipples and to be honest these rings didnt do much for holding them in place for a long time.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys,

View attachment 18072531

Thanks guys

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks those pecs are a bit odd...

D

deleted972421

Other than transplants from a deceased donor cadaver, I can't imagine how that might be accomplished.
No. Not from dead people. Geez. Areolas can be enlarged by tattooing. It's done for women who have breast cancer and lose their nipple because of surgery. Some men have the tattoos done specifically to make the areola bigger.