What kind of nipples do you find sexy on a man?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure what function nipples play on a man but they sure are sexy. They anchor a well formed peck and peek out of hairy chests. I enjoy seeing natural looking non-tweeked, suction cupped or pierced nipples on a guy. I hate the gum drop nipples sometimes seen on hard core leather guys as they just appear unnatural to me. Piercings get in the way of good sucking and licking.

Any nipple preference you like to see on a guy? Have pixs of perfect nipples?

I'm with rec except the areolas are a little large.

The best nips are ones which excite and bring pleasure to the man who has them. The sexiest thing is feeling a guy react to paying attention to them. I think small but perky is good. A hairy chest is a definite plus for fucking. Nothing like grabbing onto a guy's sweaty chest hair as you're coming and surrendering to him in complete ecstasy.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very turned on by big male pecs in general, and as for male nipples, I like them to be large (about the size of a half-dollar). I also don't mind the nips that stick out about half an inch (are those the "bullet" ones??)
It may not be natural, but to me it sure looks sexy!! :wink:

Like the original poster said, pics of sexy (male) nips would be greatly appreciated!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The kind that work. :biggrin1: It's a bit disappointing when a guy has no nipple sensitivity, or worse is turned off by nipple play. :frown1: Especially when he has such a nice chest.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine were once tiny...but then the boys discovered that they got fucked if they chewed on them. After a while, they ended up as you see in the pictures.

d090086xt.jpg

BM986500.jpg

Don't worry-- the pliers are actually far more comfortable then you would think.

Reactions: indyamh

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got told at the bar this weekend I had perfect nipples...I guess to each their own.

here is a pic...
6053_1181491304207_1435921992_30507083_6404529_n.jpg

*disreguard the bunny ears...was playin' with my new cam :)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Large areolas, he nipple shape doesn't matter too much for me.. though I did see this guy with pencil eraser-like nipples at the beach this summer... that was fucking hot.

Small areolas bore me... :c