What kind of Panties

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Ladies I am curious to know what type, kind, and style, or color; of Panties you like to wear. I have heard some women like to wear mens underwear.

And please discuss your bras and stuff as well.

My wife like to wear red thongs, in lace and a matching red bra in lace.
But she does have other colors and options for thos clothes that require it.

It makes me horny.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect many here have holiday stuff they're having to do.
I have a few minutes tho'.

I wear anything from thong, bikini, and high cut undies.

High cut comes up to the waist, but the legs are high cut on the sides.

I almost Never wear white.
I wear:
purple
blue
hot pink
prints with those colors

I do have a few sets that match the bras......

But for everyday stuff.....they usually don't match.

I can always change into something else later on.... :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry nothing here that is going to get anyone horny. Dayto-day its bsic cotton breifs and plain t-shirt bras sticking to white, black or pastel colours. Going up i will jazz it up with a little lace and colour but im not one for -gstrings and push-up bras.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a practical girl, and comfort is my main goal. In my day-to-day life working in a lab, I cannot mess with a scratchy lace bra, or slipping straps, or underwear riding up. Sometimes I work for hours with my arms basically sealed in a biohazardous chamber, so there is no option to adjust my underwear, and it's no fun calling out "Hey, can somebody come pull my bra-strap back up?" :redface:

Panties:

On workdays or just lazing-around days like today, I wear cotton bikini panties from Victoria's Secret (comfy, don't ride up, come in a variety of colors and patterns, and are often on sale 5 for $20.00). I have some weird obsession of matching them with my scrubs (I wear various colors of scrubs).

If I'm wearing street clothes or a dress, I'm more likely to wear a thong. Again, though, I choose comfort. I don't like scratchy lace thongs -- stretchy microfiber ones are best (you can see a pair of sheer ones in my gallery -- those are pretty comfy).

But since I've started shaving my pussy entirely, I go commando sometimes, too. It's not practical if you have pubes to get snagged in the seams of your clothing. But if you don't have any, it's amazingly comfortable. I remember when I was a kid I used to hate to wear underwear (and often didn't). Now I remember why.

Bras:

Same goes. I have a couple of fancy bras for special occasions or to go with certain outfits, but most days I'm wearing something made out of microfiber that is either white, off-white, or beige. Usually white. You can see a one of my uninteresting (but very comfortable) bras in the jeans pics in my gallery.

Even when I'm buying something "pretty," I still don't like anything that has slippy straps or feels like my breasts are going to spill out of it. And nothing scratchy, ever.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am quite similar to Chrysalis here, I need comfort in my job as I am on the go a lot, and there's nothing worse than having to pull panties from the crack of your ass or rearrange the leg elastic to stop giving you little touch thrills when you are trying to deliver an educational seminar to a group of colleagues. On the other hand, Ive found some very comfortable lace thongs that I wear most frequently, if not going commando, for the same reasons she mentioned. My bras, having very little to do, LOL, tend to be either smooth cupped that I can wear under knit tops without my nipples embarrassing me, or lacy demi bras when I wanna feel sexy and like I have a bit more than God gave me up top. I have yet to find something I like exclusively, it depends on where I'm going, who I will be with, and the image and or comfort needed for the occasion.
Any great stats from your research yet, cock?:smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear, I usually go commando. I'll wear my husband's briefs occasionally, and I have some cute and not so cute underwear, but most of the time, I'd rather go without.

Bras, anything I can get that will comfortably hold my very large breasts. Unfortunately, after you hit a certain size, sexy becomes harder and harder to find since you need wide straps and lots of elastic to keep things where you want them.

If I want to look sexy, I'll usually throw on a cute black little spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of yoga pants with some black lace underwear underneath. For some strange reason, my husband really likes that. I think it's the girl next door thing. It's also very comfortable and practical for running around the house.

A previous boyfriend was really into corsets, garter belts, and stockings. That was a lot of fun. I think corsets are beautiful and they made me feel very sexy. I remember one time I was wearing a long skirt with a slit practically up to my upper thigh and had on a garter belt and stockings underneath. We went out that night and the slit of my skirt would occasionally show what I had on underneath it, which really turned both of us on.

I can feel sexy in just about anything mainly because it's more about pleasing the person I'm with than anything.

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems that most women go with what is comfortable on a daily basis and they have some sexy stuff to were special ocassions.

Therefore my wife is rare cause she wears the sexy matching stuff all day and when we go out she gets extra push up bras and no panties.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer a cotton thong most of the time or nothing at all, especially in summer. I don't have to worry about bra's too much in terms of support so I just pick the most comfy material I can find.

I do like to dress up in lacy lingerie and I choose it for it's show appeal. After all, it's not meant to worn for that long.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear thongs most of the time. No lines showing under clothes and the cotton/microfiber ones are quite comfortable. I own a variety of colours but have a couple that are silky and bejeweled in the back.

Boyshorts are nice for wearing around the house and with casual clothes too.

B_Crystal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear various colors of color thongs. I am neatly trimmed, but I rarely ever go without panties:) However, since my breasts are small, I do go braless on ocassion.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love thongs mostly, and I do wear them most of the time. I had gone with boy shorts long time ago, but thongs are more comfortable for me, and they suit my line of wearing something sexy, but not overly brash. I prefer black, too. For the naughty occasions, I like thongs and other pieces of underwear by Janet Reger. More expensive than VS, for sure, but in my eyes the best naughty underwear around.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I love lingerie and own alot of it, some is sexy and some is just basic. I prefer to wear the sexy lingerie because I'm very girlie. I have all colors in several types of material such as cotton, microfiber, silk, satin, and lace. Mostly it is all from Felina and Victoria's Secret. I always match my panties to my bras and I love to wear pink, baby blue, red and lavender because they look good with my coloring. Other colors I have are black, brown, navy, beige, white, ivory, peach, fuschia, purple, yellow, celadon green, rose, grey, aqua, and then I have floral prints too. I have alot of lace.
I usually wear whatever I feel like that day, and sometimes I don't wear any (panties, that is). When it's really cold I try to wear bras with lining (to work) so my nipples don't show, but that never seems to work, and frankly, I'm just sick of worrying about it...besides, it's a huge turn-on sometimes when you see some really cute guy checking out your hard nipples.
I'm in the corporate financial business and I have to dress rather conservatively. Work requires me to wear pantyhose which I detest, so I wear garters with my stockings when I am wearing a pencil skirt...and not always with panties...
As far as panty styles I like to wear...that would be thong, boyleg, bikini, and I also own a few crotchless ones as well. I have a thong that's made out of pearls, and I have one made out of rhinestones.
As far as bras...I like to wear ones that support and are pretty.