What kind of pets do you have?

AnonyMs: Just wondering - thanks to a thought posed in another thread....

What kind of pets does everyone have?

As for me, two precious pooches.

deftly twirls fire baton as she gracefully exits from the room

7x6andchg: LOL - :D

Didn't like the baton, eh?

I have two cats - domestic shorthairs. One black, one white. One saved from a shelter, the other I got from a friend.

The only pictures I have of them are the really annoying ones that cat people have at their desks at work. :D

7x6&C

prepstudinsc: I've got a Schnauzer who is full of herself--she thinks that the world revolves around her.

RedheadedSpdFrk: There's a cat that let's me live here with her if I bring her food.

7x6andchg: I know that pain, my feline-owned brother! :D

Mine live alone quite a bit...but they always have food.

RedheadedSpdFrk: LOL- I'm not anyone's brother...I don't have that kind of equipment... ::)

~Jul (all woman!)

7x6andchg: Oh I know - I meant it more as an expression. :-[

Sorry.

7x6&C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Bart is an long-haired, orange tabby, 17 years old, 26 pounds.

Craig is a short-haired blonde cat I rescued from a feral litter last year when he was about 5 weeks old.

I am their valet. Excuse me, they are ringing for me.

Pecker

(If Today Was a Fish I'd Throw It Back In)

awellhungboi: Two dogs. A fox terrier and an australian shepard. Good friends and faithful companions. :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I love cats... and dogs... and also dogs and cats !

I had a black cat called - of course :p - Philippe - and he was the sweetest of all. I gave it to my sister, she was crazy about him. I loved how affectionate he could be. (Geeezz, I'd hug him right now ;D !!!!)
And there is Her Feline Majesty named - of course :p Minou. She's full of life, naughty, communicative (she "protests", she wants the things done in "her" way), but she's affectionate, and she knows how to ask for pardon. Miiiaaaauuuuuu....vvvvrrrrrrr.....

I never had a dog. I'm thinking about a colley or a labrador.

gigantikok: A Bichon named Fluffy... :)

I didn't name her!! ::)

Rich2003: I have a pet snake that I usually keep down my left trouser leg :D :D :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Around what times do you take your snake out for exercise, Rich2003? And, how often do you have to feed it? I've been thinkin 'bout getting a bigger one. Would you sell yours?

Luke

TragicWhiteKnight: In my experience, pet snakes are more hassle than their worth. They keep outgrowing their habitat; they constantly get ill and throw up this weird white vomit and when you show it to the vet, you get locked up for indecent exposure...

On a more serious note, I'm thinking about getting a pet next year when my University travels are over; any suggestions? Preferably something in a tank/cage and that can serve as a talking point. And hopefully doesn't need to be fed.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Tragic:

Maybe you're taking your snake to the wrong vet. There are those who would be thrilled to doctor it, and even 'clean' up its vomit! (where is this leading, guy?)

TragicWhiteKnight: A vet-ette once tried to fix it once, but it just made matters worse; she suggested keeping it a plastic tube-like cage. I couldn't stand such cruelty to animals...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, the plastic tubes have pros and cons, especially those too tight to encase the snake.

But, I am surprised the vet-ette didn't take other precaution with such a prized snake which you possess.

There must be other ways to make snakes vomit all that white, gross, stuff.

(Your turn)