What kind of poly relationship would you want?

poly relationship style

• Monogamy. Neither has other partners.

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • I have other partners, but my partner(s) do not.

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • I have one partner, and he or she may have other partner(s).

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • We can both have other partners.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • We should share the same partners.

Votes: 29 27.6%

• Total voters

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in a mono relationship. if we were in a poly i'd prefer we'd have the same partners, but she's not completely bi. so that might not work for me unless it's us sharing a girl. then perhaps instead each of us have our own f buddy on the side.. but in reality, i'd have to say mono, with an occasional threesome, foursome (other couple preferably), or a swap.

vaeyinn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those curious, xeromag.com is a place to clear up lots of questions about poly relationships, definitions of words commonly used, and even detailed tips for the old jealousy problem.

I kinda like the word trinogamous but you'd more commonly hear it called a polyfidelitous or closed triad.

I never ever thought I would be interested in learning about this stuff but once I got reading, I was fascinated.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
If I ever have another committed relationship (probably not likely at my age) it would be with a woman (straight or bi) who is comfortable with my bisexuality. We would have multiple partners (of both sexes) but only play with them together. So I picked the last option in the poll.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Though before my time I am a beatnik from Berkeley. I enjoy being in a relationship but never want to feel owned or for my lover to feel like they are owned. I have been very happy in relationships where we spend a lot of time together as friends and in bed yet if the stars align and things are played safe then the periodic tryst is not a show-stopper. Of course, this has to be spelled out and agreed upon.
Oddly, the happiest I ever was and the ONLY time I never even thought to wander was with this older than my little lithe minx that made it clear I was her boyfriend and treated me as such but in her very often trips around the country (at least twice a month) things would happen and that she had a couple "favorites" from her past. She just flat out wore me out in bed. She was very sexual and seemingly insatiable and I so enjoyed having to struggle with that problem. When she was gone for her four day trips I just focused on my hobbies and kept up the house never even thinking to take in a booty call.